Awesome! Thanks rick, looks like i got all i need. Before I move on, I did have a few quick questions.
1. I remember with the Apex AIO you had to do a different type of wipe. Something with mounts and storage, I remember loop complaints, anyway is that the case?
2. Could we just go ahead and recap CW instructions for me, I'm timid to go in after so long
3. Of course, I will nandroid, but seeing the nature of my shift here (2nd init froyo->.605-> VXR-> blue river over vxr) should i avoid tibu? Trutfully, I've been using amazon app store a ton and i know re-dloads are easy there, not to mention whatever google may send down automatically. Anyway, sufficed to say I can live without app data, so I guess I should be ok with tibu?
4. Are there any things that dont work, or need additional flashing anyone can think of? For example, will i have to re-activate after new radio flash? Or will I need to activate in .605 before flashing vxr?
5. I wanted to confirm we are back to bootstrapping? No power menu reboots i gather? Also, what does that mean for Rom Manager? I remember always being told no, then it was OK on 2nd init, how about now?
OK, sure that's it, but you already know where I was going. The whole reason I got stuck on Vortex was everything finally worked and looked they I wanted. I am so excited to get to vortex because I believe I will be able to setup up my phone exactly the same way aesthetically. I've always been lucky, hoping for yet another super smooth transiition here.
GS 3izzle but still rollin with the best forum ever...
Shouts out to Wulf, XJacobX, BKDodger, Peakyboo, Mapatton82, Jersey, Rickw and Popcenator on the assist. It's good to be back!
When VZW doesn't, DX Forums does...
06-16-2012 08:08 PM
Droid X Forums
ok,first-wipe data,cache,dalvek-then flash above radio,that will take you to 605 rooted(let it sit a bit,takes awhile to reboot)then bootstrapper 2 and flash vxr ,takes a while to boot,maybe 5min or more,then you can flash blueriver on my dropbox(go to vxr reloaded thread and read about cwr-you get into that on bootup by pressing volume down when blue led lights up,then select as usual-ps:don't use vortex toolbox,and you're ok with ti,just remember never restore system data,just apps and data
Originally Posted by LiveToPonder
Droid Razr Maxx-waiting for touch of wulf