Hints of Nintendo's next console...

This is a discussion on Hints of Nintendo's next console... within the Off Topic Games forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Im just going to say as a father and husband I thought the wii was the best money I could have spent... but im here ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hints of Nintendo's next console...

X Lurker Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Im just going to say as a father and husband I thought the wii was the best money I could have spent... but im here to say since my son asked for the PS3 the wii is covered in dust and long forgotten.. Even my wife uses the PS3 cause of netflix. Safe to say the wii wasn't the best. And the PS3 brings my family together more than the wii ever did. To each their own. I like the nintendo systems since I was a child and im not giving up hope that they will catch up with the rest.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Conveyor
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 162
    Overall activity: 0.6%
    Achievements:
    Created Album pictures31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registeredTagger Second Class
    Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Yeah, I can see both sides of the coin here...but the fact that I have all my Wii games running thru a hard drive is pretty fickin awesome...and the fact that ninty just came out with Goldeneye for the Wii...brings back old memories...Rockets and Caves, baby...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads