Ps3 hacked

This is a discussion on Ps3 hacked within the Off Topic Games forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I have seen so many idiots hack into the games I hated it but at the same time was happy to see the other OS ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ps3 hacked

X Pursuant
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    I have seen so many idiots hack into the games I hated it but at the same time was happy to see the other OS option get taken off of the system. It was ruining alot of games.

I remember people floating above the map in modern warfare and just picking everyone off cause you couldn't touch the guy.

People using speed hacks and ammo hacks. It got ridiculous.

Hell from what I hear modern warfare 2 is about not worth playing these days from all the hacks going on in there. Am glad I hated that game and traded it in a while back.

DX- rooted, deodexed, strapped, OC'd, and themed how I like it.

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

DrivetheGreen66
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsome122 View Post
    I have seen so many idiots hack into the games I hated it but at the same time was happy to see the other OS option get taken off of the system. It was ruining alot of games.

I remember people floating above the map in modern warfare and just picking everyone off cause you couldn't touch the guy.

People using speed hacks and ammo hacks. It got ridiculous.

Hell from what I hear modern warfare 2 is about not worth playing these days from all the hacks going on in there. Am glad I hated that game and traded it in a while back.

MW2 got BAD!!!! The last time I played it, about 2 months ago, I got into 3 different hack lobbies with 5 games. It was TERRIBLE.

Supporting Member
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 900
    Overall activity: 0.9%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Member #
    Liked
    392 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsome122 View Post
    Just means pretty much every game out there will get hacked by cheaters and sales will decline...

I don't believe this will be the case. Yes it stinks for online play if it's used for cheating/winning, but I doubt that is Sony's main concern. Fear of widespread pirating, whether founded in reality or not, is the issue for them.

BTW, it's a bit interesting however, that you argue against hacking the PS3, when according to your sig., you've hacked the crap out of your phone. Not that I haven't too, but just sayin'..
    Where my time is spent away from the office!

X Pursuant
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    If you guys want ill get you 10th level 70 add tycoon177 and ill get on every once in a while

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

X Pursuant
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeinrichmond View Post
    I don't believe this will be the case. Yes it stinks for online play if it's used for cheating/winning, but I doubt that is Sony's main concern. Fear of widespread pirating, whether founded in reality or not, is the issue for them.

BTW, it's a bit interesting however, that you argue against hacking the PS3, when according to your sig., you've hacked the crap out of your phone. Not that I haven't too, but just sayin'..
    Me hacking my phone has no negative effects... hacking to cheat in a game has negative effects on everyone except the hacker. :-)

X Operative
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Member #
    Liked
    177 times
    I've never experienced hacked gameplay on mw2, granted it's been awhile since I played, but I always beat the living snot out of everyone I went up against.

Agent X
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 173
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    No I don't know if it's microsoft the game dev or what but im sooo freakin sick of getting stuck in servers with bums that have 1992 dial up connections and all its doing is messing up the game experience for the rest of us the pay for high end connections. I for one wish they would implement a minimum bandwidth requirement for online games. But they wont because as soon as ppl realize they can't play means they wont pay therefore decreasing that company's profit

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads