Prank wars

This is a discussion on Prank wars within the Off Topic Entertainment forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; My roommate has declared war with mouse traps and I think I could be a little more creative on how to get him back. My ...


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Prank wars

  1. #1
    X Lurker
    Points: 53, Level: 1
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 2.3%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    nlemons's Avatar
    Member #
    60588
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8
    Liked
    0 times

    Prank wars

    My roommate has declared war with mouse traps and I think I could be a little more creative on how to get him back. My first choice was shrink wrapping the toilet but I didn't wanna prank myself in the morning who has any ideas on how to get him back? And since this is my first post ill introduce myself my name is Neil and im just on here to kill him at work and kinda miss doing the whole forum thing so I hope I am accepted on this one

    Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

  2. Droid X Forums
    Ads


  3. #2
    Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Theme Developer
    Points: 22,755, Level: 93
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 595
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    BHuber09's Avatar
    Member #
    34670
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    6,636
    Liked
    446 times
    Butter the floor and scream bloody murder so he comes running. Needless to say but ill say it anyways haha make sure its on like tile hardwood or linoleum.

    Or you could do it in the bathroom

    That one always works on my friends

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    FreeMyMoto!!!
    If you need help PM me!!!
    Hey, Read these.--------------> "GUIDELINES OFCONDUCT"


  4. #3
    X Lurker
    Points: 53, Level: 1
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 2.3%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    nlemons's Avatar
    Member #
    60588
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8
    Liked
    0 times
    I've seen that prank on the internet yes that is classic I like it thank you sir

    Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

  5. #4
    Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Points: 45,910, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    DirtyDroid's Avatar
    Member #
    28665
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Upstate,NY
    Posts
    14,576
    Liked
    384 times
    Well I got into one a few years ago...with a co worker.. .he was heavier set and loved milkshakes so for a week straight (yes 7 days) he got small doses of ex lax in his milk shakes ....needless to say we continued this for months....another one we have way up north is a free trader... all ads etc etc for selling things...I put his 05 truck in there for 500 obo and stated it needed to go BC he was moving....his phone BLEW up with calls lol

    tap'd from the Gnex

  6. #5
    Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Theme Developer
    Points: 22,755, Level: 93
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 595
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    BHuber09's Avatar
    Member #
    34670
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    6,636
    Liked
    446 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDroid View Post
    Well I got into one a few years ago...with a co worker.. .he was heavier set and loved milkshakes so for a week straight (yes 7 days) he got small doses of ex lax in his milk shakes ....needless to say we continued this for months....another one we have way up north is a free trader... all ads etc etc for selling things...I put his 05 truck in there for 500 obo and stated it needed to go BC he was moving....his phone BLEW up with calls lol

    tap'd from the Gnex
    Hahahahaha oh my gosh those are hilarious DD!!! Oh man that's awesome

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    FreeMyMoto!!!
    If you need help PM me!!!
    Hey, Read these.--------------> "GUIDELINES OFCONDUCT"


  7. #6
    Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Points: 45,910, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    DirtyDroid's Avatar
    Member #
    28665
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Upstate,NY
    Posts
    14,576
    Liked
    384 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BHuber09 View Post
    Hahahahaha oh my gosh those are hilarious DD!!! Oh man that's awesome

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Lol thanks....another one OP...(depending on how much humor this person has ) I did along my ways was it was during winter time when ours started ....and I detached his vents and filled them with glitter ...and set the blowers to Max...so as he got in his truck that night I was watching and when he turned the vehicle on his head instantly jolted backwards and was filled with glitter inside.....one he did to me was because I have extremely tinted windows, he filled my entire truck with shredded paper , probably about 10 garbage bags worth...so when I opened my door...well yeah....lol I could go on for hours....lmao I love jokes and pranks

    tap'd from the Gnex

  8. #7
    Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Theme Developer
    Points: 22,755, Level: 93
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 595
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    BHuber09's Avatar
    Member #
    34670
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    6,636
    Liked
    446 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDroid View Post
    Lol thanks....another one OP...(depending on how much humor this person has ) I did along my ways was it was during winter time when ours started ....and I detached his vents and filled them with glitter ...and set the blowers to Max...so as he got in his truck that night I was watching and when he turned the vehicle on his head instantly jolted backwards and was filled with glitter inside.....one he did to me was because I have extremely tinted windows, he filled my entire truck with shredded paper , probably about 10 garbage bags worth...so when I opened my door...well yeah....lol I could go on for hours....lmao I love jokes and pranks

    tap'd from the Gnex
    Dang that's a serious prank war haha

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    FreeMyMoto!!!
    If you need help PM me!!!
    Hey, Read these.--------------> "GUIDELINES OFCONDUCT"


  9. #8
    Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Points: 45,910, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    DirtyDroid's Avatar
    Member #
    28665
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Upstate,NY
    Posts
    14,576
    Liked
    384 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BHuber09 View Post
    Dang that's a serious prank war haha

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    yeah it lasted about a little over 4 months......the sad thing is that it stared over him locking me in our walk in freezer at work for about 10 min..hahahahahah

  10. #9
    Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Theme Developer
    Points: 22,755, Level: 93
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 595
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    BHuber09's Avatar
    Member #
    34670
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    6,636
    Liked
    446 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDroid View Post
    yeah it lasted about a little over 4 months......the sad thing is that it stared over him locking me in our walk in freezer at work for about 10 min..hahahahahah
    I just would have said sorry and it would have been okay hahah

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    FreeMyMoto!!!
    If you need help PM me!!!
    Hey, Read these.--------------> "GUIDELINES OFCONDUCT"


  11. #10
    Themer
    Theme Developer
    Points: 15,649, Level: 80
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    jeems's Avatar
    Member #
    40702
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Round on the end, "Hi" in the middle.
    Posts
    4,389
    Liked
    176 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDroid View Post
    Lol thanks....another one OP...(depending on how much humor this person has ) I did along my ways was it was during winter time when ours started ....and I detached his vents and filled them with glitter ...and set the blowers to Max...so as he got in his truck that night I was watching and when he turned the vehicle on his head instantly jolted backwards and was filled with glitter inside.....one he did to me was because I have extremely tinted windows, he filled my entire truck with shredded paper , probably about 10 garbage bags worth...so when I opened my door...well yeah....lol I could go on for hours....lmao I love jokes and pranks

    tap'd from the Gnex
    hahahaha, I would be so pissed. I hate glitter so bad. That one would deserve some wicked retribution.
    Check out my themes:

    Simple Sideways - MIUI lockscreen - Simple Sideways Dark - Touch of Green - Vortex RC1 - Christmas theme (in case you miss it) - Vortex RC1


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Senior prank ideas!
    By chuck54 in forum Off Topic Entertainment
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 11:06 PM
  2. Prank clock app?
    By chuck54 in forum Droid X Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 10:00 PM
  3. Evil Operator, Prank Dial
    By stussykid3 in forum Droid X Apps
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 07:14 PM
  4. awesome april fools prank
    By jmorton10 in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 11:04 PM
  5. awesome april fools prank
    By jmorton10 in forum Droid X General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 11:32 AM