Senior prank ideas!

This is a discussion on Senior prank ideas! within the Off Topic Entertainment forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; So a buddy and I are taking forks from the lunch line and putting em in our lockers, then one night we will roll out ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Senior prank ideas!

X Pursuant
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Overall activity: 0.7%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    So a buddy and I are taking forks from the lunch line and putting em in our lockers, then one night we will roll out a van and stab em in the ground. We are supposed to put plastic ones in too, so Incase they just decide to mow them down, there will be metal ones flying around and making a ruckus!!! Haha can't wait!

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums
    I'm diagnosed with a severe case of noobecidis, it might not be treatable...

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Agent X
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Overall activity: 5.9%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registeredCreated Album pictures
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    go around to the computers take a screen shot. rotate it 180 degrees make it the desktop then invert the display. and hide the taskbar when someone uses the mouse it will move the opposite of what ever they are doing. and dont forget to hide the desktop icons also

X Pursuant
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by casper55117 View Post
    go around to the computers take a screen shot. rotate it 180 degrees make it the desktop then invert the display. and hide the taskbar when someone uses the mouse it will move the opposite of what ever they are doing. and dont forget to hide the desktop icons also
    Haha I like it! Iv also seen tape on the mouse sensor ,reading "you mad bro? "

X Lurker
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 1.6%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I remember a couple of guys getting some strong weedkiller and spelling out, "Class of 2003" across the football field. Of course when the grass died, that's what everyone saw for the next few weeks during football games. Someone eventually spoke up after about a month and they all were made to cough up the money to have special paint mixed to match the color of the grass until the end of football season. I suppose it was cheaper than buying sod

Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    573 times
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpet444 View Post
    I remember a couple of guys getting some strong weedkiller and spelling out, "Class of 2003" across the football field. Of course when the grass died, that's what everyone saw for the next few weeks during football games. Someone eventually spoke up after about a month and they all were made to cough up the money to have special paint mixed to match the color of the grass until the end of football season. I suppose it was cheaper than buying sod

While it's kinda funny, and a good lesson learned...

No advocation of property destruction is to be voiced here. I leave this post up as advisement NOT to do this.

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    "FEZ aims to create a non-threatening world rich with ambiance,

a pleasant place to spend time in."

X Pursuant
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yes, fezrock is true, no sense in getting people in trouble in these forums

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points7 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    I'm only a freshman, but when I was living at home I pulled this prank on my family. I know the old turn the cpu screen upside down or sideways prank. Found it on the internet. Just go to any screen on the cpu, press ctrl, alt, and up if your running XP or Vista, for win 7 right click a blank spot on your desktop, select screen orientation, and select landscape flipped, for a Mac, it won't work

The X is watching! DROOOOIIIID!

Banned
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points7 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidlynnXDoes View Post
    I'm only a freshman, but when I was living at home I pulled this prank on my family. I know the old turn the cpu screen upside down or sideways prank. Found it on the internet. Just go to any screen on the cpu, press ctrl, alt, and up if your running XP or Vista, for win 7 right click a blank spot on your desktop, select screen orientation, and select landscape flipped, for a Mac, it won't work

It can't get you in trouble either. I did it to my Into to Tech teacher and he thought it was hilarious, but didn't know how to fix it, so I fixed it for him

Banned
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    You could wrap your enemies car in ceran wrap. one of my brother's X gf's did that to his car during his senior year, and another time painted the windows. My dad was so angry that he made my brother clean his entire car. When they wrapped his car they posted Post it notes to his car and the ceran wrap made them stick. He drove home with his car like that both times, but the car he had back then he totaled, and tried to lie about it but I got him busted by my parents. I don't advise you doing this if it will get ypu Xpelled or arrested, so if this is considered a crinme where you, then please don't do it

Banned
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    I did a prank where I wrote and drew something really vad when I was 12 but I can't discuss it, because I would get in serious trouble here on DXF.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads