User poll

This is a discussion on User poll within the Off-Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Agreed.. It'd be nice to run plain vanilla the way Google intended it. Except I don't hear great things about the gnex battery, so I'd ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: User poll

Agent X
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Overall activity: 1.2%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Agreed.. It'd be nice to run plain vanilla the way Google intended it. Except I don't hear great things about the gnex battery, so I'd be interested if AOSP is fully functional on the G3. Granted I'm sure the zips of crazy rom goodness will be flying soon for it.

Saw 1-click bootloader unlock for G3 in the market, so that's obviously a non issue.

Now to pony up.. funny I can drop 3 bills easy enough for a case of 5.56 ammo, but I'm a tight wod with replacing the DX. Wonder if I could accidentally kill it or something because it just keeps chugging.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    I need two DX's.. One to try rom's on and one for MIUI because it's THE daily driver for me so I'm not messin' with it.

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    573 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bsbabcock View Post
    Agreed.. It'd be nice to run plain vanilla the way Google intended it. Except I don't hear great things about the gnex battery, so I'd be interested if AOSP is fully functional on the G3. Granted I'm sure the zips of crazy rom goodness will be flying soon for it.

Saw 1-click bootloader unlock for G3 in the market, so that's obviously a non issue.

Now to pony up.. funny I can drop 3 bills easy enough for a case of 5.56 ammo, but I'm a tight wod with replacing the DX. Wonder if I could accidentally kill it or something because it just keeps chugging.

Trade it for ammo on craigslist and get something new. Gnex battery is manageable, but not great. The signal is great, then so-so, then great, then... Unless you luck out with a Korean-built one. But some people have no problems. It is a flasher's dream tho. I imagine the S3 will get mad dev love with the bootloader hack now. The Maxx really does have solid signal and great battery life, even here. Take a Sammy for a test drive first, and if the signal or battery problems are too much for you then fall back on Maxx. All are great phones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    "FEZ aims to create a non-threatening world rich with ambiance,

a pleasant place to spend time in."

Agent X
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Overall activity: 1.2%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Thanks Fez. Yeah I'm starting to lean G3. I suspect all the major dudes will be dev'ing about anything available on GNex for the G3. I will mess with a Maxx for a while though just to see if I can tolerate another moto skin. Hard to a/b compare though when they've tethered down on opposite sides of the Verizon store.

Just as soon as I get one though Google will release some Motorola built AOSP unlocked Nexus update.

I need two DX's.. One to try rom's on and one for MIUI because it's THE daily driver for me so I'm not messin' with it.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Theme Developer
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 595
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    446 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bsbabcock View Post
    Thanks Fez. Yeah I'm starting to lean G3. I suspect all the major dudes will be dev'ing about anything available on GNex for the G3. I will mess with a Maxx for a while though just to see if I can tolerate another moto skin. Hard to a/b compare though when they've tethered down on opposite sides of the Verizon store.

Just as soon as I get one though Google will release some Motorola built AOSP unlocked Nexus update.

Knowing what I know now. I would for sure take the s3 over the gnex. Just my opinion

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    FreeMyMoto!!!
    If you need help PM me!!!
    Hey, Read these.--------------> "GUIDELINES OFCONDUCT"

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points7 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    I love my 2 DROIDX's! My mother gave me gets when she upgraded to the GS3. I use one as an iPod/gaming device/sleeping companion (I cuddle with it when I am in bed), and I use my X as a phone and for anything that requires 3G

In a world that doesn't, Droidlynn, X and Xena Does

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points7 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    I'm a loyal DROIDX.user for life! I don't have any interest in anything other than DROIDX's and X2's

In a world that doesn't, Droidlynn, X and Xena Does

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Ads