Almost got a new phone
My upgrade time is here so I went looking at a new phones. The one I like the best of the new 4g phones which is the Razr Maxx. I held it and toyed around it with it and compared it to my Droid X but where I live and work we still do not have 4g yet. So I don't know if its worth getting a new phone that I can't use to its full potential.
In comparing the phones
Droid X (Rooted) Razr Maxx
1.2 ghz (over clocked) 1.2 ghz
16 gig phone 16 gig phone
16 gig card 16 gig card
Single core Processor Duel core Processor
Stock Battery Bigger Battery Life
Home Dock $50 Home Dock
Car Dock $35 Car Dock
Its paid For $300 Phone
What does everybody think Upgrade now or wait till 4g is in my area and maybe a bigger badder phone.
I know that there is always something better coming out around the corner but is now the time or maybe hold off a while.
04-20-2012 03:44 PM
Droid X Forums
If I didn't have 4g in my area I wouldn't feel a huge need to upgrade personally. But I do have lte here and I can't wait to use it. :-)
I guess if you use your phone for a lot of gaming or other processor intensive things then it may be worth getting a dual core phone. Depends on how you use your phone.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Honestly if you don't have 4g yet I would wait till you do. As of now there would be no reason to update besides hardware. I'm a month the razr will have ICS and tthe battery would be the only difference between the phones.
That's just my opinion.