Droidxskywalker has asked me to post this for her

This is a discussion on Droidxskywalker has asked me to post this for her within the Off-Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Hello, I don't usually like to post anything online, however, my wife Droidxskywalker, has asked me to because she is unable to right now. I ...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Droidxskywalker has asked me to post this for her

X Pursuant
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 31.9%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    In the world of Does. I was raised by Droids
    Liked
    9 times

Droidxskywalker has asked me to post this for her

Hello, I don't usually like to post anything online, however, my wife Droidxskywalker, has asked me to because she is unable to right now. I am her husband Diego Davis, and she has given me permission to post this. She was very sick earlier and had to be taken to hospital, which she was diagnosed with preeclampsia, which was severe, and also she went into preterm labor the second time, and the doctors could not slow her labor down, so she was rushed into the OR for an emergency cesarean delivery, which Delilah Xena was immediately taken to intensive care, which she will remain there for at least until she reaches her due date, which is Xmas eve. Droidxskywalker is also in intensive care because they want to keep her under observation for a few days. Her poison is under control. They said when she woke up, she cried loudly in pain, but she is doing ok for now, but she will update you when she feels better, and is more awake. She has her Droid with her, so I am Swyping this on my X, and don't worry, she never gives me her log in info unless its an emergency, like this. I know how much she loves going on here and helping you guys, and I appreciate your support and empathy for her. Right now she's sleeping because the doctors had to give her something to relax because when she woke up she had write a fright. Please keep both her and Delilah in your prayers. She will probably talk to you later today when she's felling better, but either way she will update you.Thanks again,Diego DavidPs, I hope I don't get her in trouble on here for going into her account and posting this. I would feel awful if I did. I know how much she loves coming on here and I don't want to mess that up for her. Thanks again.

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Pursuant
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    My sincere apologies, I meant to Swype Pain, not Poison. It was a Swyping error

X Operative
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    My sincere concern and wishes for a speedy recovery

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums
    I flash, therefore I am

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    384 times
    Hope everything goes well...prayers are with you

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Agent X
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 0.4%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    Best wishes to all of you. She and the baby are in my prayers.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

X Pursuant
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    I'm awake now, I've been asleep for a long time, not sure how long. I was in severe pain when I awoke from surgery, as Diego had mentioned. The doctors have me on IV pain medicine, because they are having trouble controlling my pain with pills. I'm still in ICU, which I'll be there probably for another day or two. They think my severe pain is due to not just the surgery but also the way my body overreacts to pain. I've had other surgeries when I was younger however, this , surgery has been the most painful. I haven't had any other surgery that caused me to wake up screaming in pain, because, when I woke up, my pain was under control. But this time it was different, maybe because also the incision is larger, and I can't bend over, because it would hurt. I'm still sedated a little bit, so I will be able to be more comfy. I still haven't been able to see Delilah yet, but Diego showed me photos that he took with his X. When I, saw Delilah in the photo I, started crying, cuz it scared me because she is so small. But my family and, I are, praying for her. Diego and I don't believe in posting photos online, which is why we quite using social networking sites. But hopefully I will get to see her in a few days, depending on how I'm doing. She its on a vent, because her lungs are too immature to work on their own. Also they inserted a feeding tube, as she cannot eat on her own, and they said that her prognosis isn't good, however, I think Delilah will prove them wrong, because she is lucky to have made in, into this world. The doctors said that she wasn't even expected to make it into this world. But its too soon to tell if she will be living with Autism like her parents and Dani do. However we will help her to the best of our advantages to make sure she lives a happy life, as as close to a normal life, a possible, but we will not push her too hard. But I'm excited to hopefully see her in a few days, and also scarred at the same time, because she has a lot of medical stuff around her, which is even scary to me, due to my fearof hospitals thanks for your prayers, I appreciate it, and thanks again for your support, and I will talk to you soon.

X Pursuant
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Also, at least I won't have to be on bedrest anymore, however I have to take it easy for 6 weeks at least.

RS Team Leader
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 423
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Member #
    Liked
    179 times
    Good luck and we're all hoping nothing but the best for you.

Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    727 times
    I'll be thinking of you and your daughter, DXS.
    "I stopped reading dystopic novels a long time ago. If I want bleakness and despair, I can look at my checkbook." - Solomon Short

"Master of Puppets I'm pulling your strings / Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams
    Blinded by me, you can't see a thing / Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream
    Master / Master
    " - Metallica

DX Forums "Guidelines of Conduct"

Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 71.7%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    885 times
    Lots of well wishes and prayers for you & your family.

~~ the machine is nothing without the woman ~~
    Failure isn't falling down, failure is staying down.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads