Hello...

This is a discussion on Hello... within the New Member Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Droid X Discussion category; I live in the hills of LA, not "the hills" more like the neglected backwater out skirts of a small town where nothing much happens. ...

Thread: Hello...

Agent X
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    33 times

Hello...

I live in the hills of LA, not "the hills" more like the neglected backwater out skirts of a small town where nothing much happens. There's more coyotes than people in my neighborhood. My 2 yr old Palm on Sprint was struggling to ever find a signal and if it did forget about actually talking to anyone.

My Droid X on the other hand hasn't dropped a call yet, though the bars tend to bottom out frequently, and the connectivity with my wi-fi connection makes me wonder how I ever lived without this phone.... I've only had it a week and a half.

Liking the site so far, I especially love the AT&T add that's staring out at me as I typed this... I'm sure the last salesman that called to get me to switch to them regretted it, I had him on the phone for almost half an hour as I read back press articles that contradicted all his claims about how great a service provider they are and the wide selection of great phones they have.

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 71.7%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    885 times
    Hello and welcome to the forums!! Congrats on the upgrade and glad ya found us!

Jump in and enjoy and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask...
    Failure isn't falling down, failure is staying down.

Remove Ads

Ads