Welcome to the site, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site, please post an introduction thread! within the New Member Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Droid X Discussion category; DroidXForums.com is a friendly community dedicated to the new Verizon cell phone, the Motorola Droid X. Our goal is to be the place to go ...

Page 1 of 178 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site, please post an introduction thread!

Administrator
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 879
    Overall activity: 32.3%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class250 Experience Points100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Member #
    Liked
    54 times

Welcome to the site, please post an introduction thread!

DroidXForums.com is a friendly community dedicated to the new Verizon cell phone, the Motorola Droid X.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have Droid X questions or problems.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cell phones, etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Informant Achievements:
    250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Might as well begin...

started with clie 415, 665, NX70, NX80V, UX50 (bought all the accessories), Treo 755P (bought all the accessories), BB Storm (worst of the bunch-I hope RIM chokes on the backlash from that product-but I bought all the accessories), then Droid X (hey...where are the accessories?).

Wasn't sure about the Droid OS. waited for VZW to get the iPhone in June like everyone was predicting, but more Storm problems forced me to go droid by July 15th.

Hey, not a bad product at all. Just wish it had video chat. Friggin' memory for apps is OUTSTANDING ! Finally, someone got this right!
    Honorary Crewmember of U-664

X Lurker
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Anything but a technophobe, I waited...and waited....and waited until a "smartphone" did what it was supposed to do....everything. Got my Droid X on 07.15.10 like the rest and have been very satisfied with it. In 1990 I jumped at the "newest" technology, bought the phone and within a couple of months the thing fell apart. I don't expect that to happen again.

X Lurker Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    got my x on the 15th and lovin it. i havent had any screen or wifi issues like some claim. i recommend adw launcher instead of launcherpro. it works great. the ota update sure helped battery life.

X Lurker
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Getting the X soon but im still loving all that's happening with it from NYC and current phone droid 1

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I have been a long time verizon customer and have gone through a lot of phones... but I have had the Samsung Alias for a while waiting for just the right phone to come along and finally decided on the Droid X. I pre-ordered but did it through Best Buy and am still waiting to get it in (our store only gets 1 at a time... I was #4 on list but still no phone). My husband upgraded his Motorola Droid to the X and got his 2 days ago (he was #3 on the Best Buy pre order list). I use Skype a lot on my PC and am ready to try it out on the phone. I was planning to use Fring and Skype until that fell apart recently. I am curious if another app will takes its place. I also am intrigued with Google Voice and have played around some with that. I do not anticipate posting much since if I have a question I just ask my hubby...
    Shrinkerrr likes this.

X Lurker Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello Sunshine43 here. I haven't received my new DroidX, should be in my hot hands by Aug 4. I can't wait! I will be an active member here, I'm sure. I'm very computer savy and am looking forward to conversing with everyone!

X Lurker Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello everyone!! I got my droid x, the other day, everywhere was sold out, then I went to wal-mart to pick up a few things.....AND WALLA...they had droid x's. So I was able to pick one up right away, no ordering one!!!!! I have a droid 1, LOVE THAT PHONE!!! Hacked the piss out of it, changing roms, kernals, etc..... I can't wait to be able to do that with the droid x!!!! I read DROID LIFE and DROIDFORUMS every day, lot of great info at those two sites!! Now there is this site, can't beat it!!!!

Hello All! Brand new to the android OS. first actual smart pone experience was the iPhone 3G. I was using T-Mobile so I jailbroke and unlocked with no issues and continued the mod from there. Just switched to Verizon and the phone is great! thinking I'm going to be doing a little more research on modding this phone since it seems recovery may not be an option if tampered with to much?

X Conveyor
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Waiting for my Droid X to arrive. Have had BB pearl but didn't like the keyboard.

Page 1 of 178 1231151101 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads