Welcome to the site, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site, please post an introduction thread! within the New Member Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Droid X Discussion category; It was tough let go of the crackberry but it had to go. I just got my droid x last week, love it. got a ...

Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site, please post an introduction thread!

X Lurker Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    It was tough let go of the crackberry but it had to go. I just got my droid x last week, love it. got a great deal 149.99 plus car charger and 100.00 gift card from verizon. so i bought 2 the wife loves hers too.

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Hello

I too am awaiting the arrival of my X. hopefully by mid week next week, I currently have a blackberry curve, and previously a palm treo. I was on the fence as to get the X or the HTC incredable. My son has the HTC. I was impressed by the screen resolution and feel of the phone. I am sure I will learn much more next week when it shows up.

I hope to be able to resource questions/issues here!

Thanks

X Informant Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I worked for GTE Mobilnet back before Verizon took them over. One of my first phones was the Motorola DPC 550. I've probably gone through 20 cell phones since then. I just dumped a G3 iPhone which I had been using for 6 months and switched to the Droid X.

I love the X. I would never go back to the iPhone. I only wonder if I would like the Droid 2 more, but I couldn't wait My girlfriend just got the Droid 1 and loves it as well.

Developer
    Developer
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    172 times
    Hello everyone, Justin here. I am coming from a Droid Eris which was rooted and had a CyanogenMod based rom installed on it. With my Eris customized, believe it or not, I was happy with its performance (scores a 5.1 in LinPack) but really only wanted something larger although faster doesn't hurt . Originally I went in into the store dead-set on getting the Incredible but after spending an hour playing to both phones the DX won out in the end. I am really looking forward to getting my X on Monday even if I cant install custom ROM's... Really the only reason I installed the custom ROM on the Eris was to get rid of all the Sense crap and sense the DX is pretty much a basic Android build I should be happy with simply installing and using Launcher Pro. Anyways my phone should be here Monday and I can't wait!
    Last edited by kejar31; 07-31-2010 at 08:43 AM.

X Lurker Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hey, I'm Angela, former BB user...just got my DX 3 days ago. I am missing the easy customization process of the blackberry, but maybe I'll get this figured out. This forum has been quite helpful thus far!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Well this is druit and I love my droid X, had the first generation. but what is a Xlurker?. also it oftens doesn't accept my username and password even tho I know them by heart. so sometimes I just cant log in. Frustrating is all. but this a very nice forum and very educational regarding our phones. I am an old tough lady.

X Lurker
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points100 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    New to Droids had a Blackberry now have a Droid X and my wife has a Droid This phone is unbelievable hopefully I won't brick them. I am new to all this and thats not easy being an old fart

X Lurker
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, I got my Droid X the day they went on sale. Like a kid with a new toy, literally. I love it. My last phone was an LG Dare. It was my first LG and it was pretty good but I had read about the X and just had to go the distance. It takes the place of several things that I was wagging around. I have a Kindle and love to read, the first app I downloaded was the Kindle so now I can read anytime and don't have to wish I had brought my Kindle. I can also check messages from 2 e-mail addresses without a laptop and who cares if they have Wi-Fi. Anxious to learn more.

X Lurker Achievements:
    31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello to all, Erick Here. I am currently with att awaiting for my droid x to arrive (ordered on the 29th). I currently work for fedex so as soon as that phone arrives at my location I will be the first to handle the package. lol. I currently have a bold 9700 from att and really wanted to try out the droid experience. I had an htc tilt before and I loved it so I hope I love this phone. I had an iphone before and thought it was great but the service and syncing music was a pain. I really love my bold 9700 but I think its getting outdated with all these operating systems with more apps. I love the 9700 but its gotta go. Hello Droid and Hello Droid X (in a few days)

X Lurker Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hello every one . Hmmm I got the Droid incredible n the first week of launch . I love it . But as soon as I seen the real estate of the x, o I have to have that . Ordered 2 of them on the 29th they said they will ship by the 5th . Man I can't wait . My only concern is going from sense to blur . I've read and heard so many complaints on blur . So I guess well see . Hey is it the 5th yet ? Lol

Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads