Welcome to the site, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site, please post an introduction thread! within the New Member Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Droid X Discussion category; Hey Everyone, looking forward to the end of September with my NET is up and will be able to get the DX for 99.00. See ...

Page 2 of 178 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site, please post an introduction thread!

X Lurker Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey Everyone, looking forward to the end of September with my NET is up and will be able to get the DX for 99.00. See you all then.

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Lurker Achievements:
    250 Experience Points100 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Received my new DroidX two days ago and was so excited I slept only two hours because I spent so much time learning and customizing my remarkable new toy. The excitement quickly dulled when I found out that I was shipped a defective device. The ear speaker does not work, I only found this out after receiving/making several calls and had to activate the speaker because I could not hear anything from the ear speaker. Needless to say I was extremely bummed when Verizon tech support could not fix the issue and I was directed to wipe and reload to factory default which still did not fix the problem. Verizon is shipping my new DroidX on Tuesday and I'm hoping I don't have any other problems. This is my first Android phone and I like the look and feel but that ear speaker issue really put a damper on my enthusiasm. I previously owned a Palm Treo, which I actually like and two BlackBerries, the last of which was the absolutely horrible BlackBerry Storm. I suffered through that thing for a year and a half and finally made the move to the DroidX.

X Lurker
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    hello all....Tove checking in...I'll just be lurking now
    druit likes this.

X Informant
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Whats up forum? I got my X on the 15th of July and ain't looking back. I am here to learn from all you formidable minds out there. So tell me forum, what do you know?

X Informant Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Que pasa!? Been Lurkin' but now i think i might have some questions

X Lurker Achievements:
    31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Coming over from droidforums.net ... Was able to get my Droid X on the first day, and love it! :-) Nothing makes you appreciate a Droid like having your last phone cursed with WinMo. :-/

X Operative
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Just started today on Forum. I was lucky enough to get my X on July 16th, as I ordered about 1 AM on the 15th.

I'm a tech guy for a long time but have never paid too much attention to phones. Found some value in the LG Env3, upgraded to LG Ally and realized the value of Android.

Gave Ally to one of my kids and purchased the X.

Still new to Android, know just enough to be dangerous.

Looking forward to the 2.2 update, because video playback (via Flash 10.x) is a big deal to me. (Currently using YouTube app).

Serious hobby: Salsa dancing/instructing (See my blog which has 180 articles related to learning dance as an adult.)

X Informant
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Hello

What's up gang, I got my X on the 15th of July and have not put it down yet. I wish I knew more about all this mod stuff and andriod lingo but I guess that's why I'm here. I love this phone but I hate the volume level, and a lot of my music was seemingly cut short during the file transfer. I have had an Ipod touch for many years now and the change was very easy to make.

X Conveyor
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hello all, Great site and glad I found it. I have a Dell Axim X51v that I play with and change Roms all the time with no problem, I'm a little unsettled as to rooting my Droid X, though I would love to. I was looking at a one click operation but still afraid of bricking my phone.

X Lurker Achievements:
    250 Experience Points100 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Just got my Droid X! Love it so far, but am a little overwhelmed with all there is to learn!

Page 2 of 178 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads