MIUI DefX by Wizard0f0s

This is a discussion on MIUI DefX by Wizard0f0s within the MIUI forums, part of the Gingerbread Roms category; Well said jeems +1 to that Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums...

Page 71 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: MIUI DefX by Wizard0f0s

Agent X
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Well said jeems +1 to that

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Lurker
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0.7%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Sorry to hear about the bad luck Wiz. When I get paid this Friday, I'll send a donation your way and hopefully it can help in some small way.

On a different note, a different cell phone company sent me an offer for a free Samsung Galaxy S III if I switch to them, so it looks like my trusty Droid X might be going away soon. Gave me a lot of good life out of it. Anybody need a test/parts phone?

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 325
    Overall activity: 93.8%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points100 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    437 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TekMuzik View Post
    Sorry to hear about the bad luck Wiz. When I get paid this Friday, I'll send a donation your way and hopefully it can help in some small way.

On a different note, a different cell phone company sent me an offer for a free Samsung Galaxy S III if I switch to them, so it looks like my trusty Droid X might be going away soon. Gave me a lot of good life out of it. Anybody need a test/parts phone?
    Pick me pick me pick me, two DX phones in my possession would be awesome

teleported from my wizardry DX

X Lurker
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0.7%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Okay okay..calm down. May be a week or two.
    I'll even throw in my extended battery!

Agent X
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Overall activity: 1.2%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Well it appears I'll be a spectator now. I said bye bye to my trusty old DX this afternoon. Funny I had to have a moment alone with it before saying farewell. LOL.. The girl behind the counter says ooh what is that? "That's Wizards MIUI the baddest Rom on the planet." The sales folks and customers were looking at it in admiration.

Wiz, I'm hoping all is well with you and hope all issues and troubles are behind you. You're deserving of greatness and I'm looking forward to seeing your success in all endeavours.

Out of all the developers that have graced the droid x community in my opinion you have been one of the most helpful, gracious, and I'd say easily one of the most talented in pulling together great custom goodness for our phones. Your MIUI kept me sane for over a year. Said it times before but thank you.. and I hope your next android projects involve a GS3 or GTab 2 7.0.

I will be staying tuned to ninja help if I can.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    I need two DX's.. One to try rom's on and one for MIUI because it's THE daily driver for me so I'm not messin' with it.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 325
    Overall activity: 93.8%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points100 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    437 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bsbabcock View Post
    Well it appears I'll be a spectator now. I said bye bye to my trusty old DX this afternoon. Funny I had to have a moment alone with it before saying farewell. LOL.. The girl behind the counter says ooh what is that? "That's Wizards MIUI the baddest Rom on the planet." The sales folks and customers were looking at it in admiration.

Wiz, I'm hoping all is well with you and hope all issues and troubles are behind you. You're deserving of greatness and I'm looking forward to seeing your success in all endeavours.

Out of all the developers that have graced the droid x community in my opinion you have been one of the most helpful, gracious, and I'd say easily one of the most talented in pulling together great custom goodness for our phones. Your MIUI kept me sane for over a year. Said it times before but thank you.. and I hope your next android projects involve a GS3 or GTab 2 7.0.

People do love to look at this phone running this rom, its great when a sales rep drools too enjoy your new found toy...I mean phone and please do peak in once in awhile or more often than that. Till then.........(to be continued)

teleported from my wizardry DX

*Rescue Squad*
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Overall activity: 43.1%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience PointsTagger Second Class7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    79 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bsbabcock View Post

^^^ Truth! Can't speak it much better myself, to be honest. You really did step up the game as a developer Wiz - not to drag any other developer down, but you were always very timely, gracious, and helpful. Plus, your MIUI really did end up being the best overall ROM ever made for this phone. This is of course IMO, but I'd bet you'd find a suitable majority that would back that up. Just customization, stability, speed, battery life - it got everything. The only reason I went with CM7 instead of this when I passed off my DX and flashed my mom's DX most recently was because they weren't used to custom ROMs and MIUI was just too big of a jump for them lol. Otherwise I would have prefered to go with your work.

I also had the enjoyable experience of trolling the Verizon reps when I had my DX - twice actually. Once with Wiz's MIUI, the other time with ICS (back when the GNex was the only phone with ICS official) both times you get the drop-jaw effect. Love it. Wiz's MIUI definitely got the best results. MIUI is just such a customizable and beautiful interface - I really think its hard to top it. If you keep on adding on to this ROM Wiz, I will most definitely be flashing my sister's/mother's DX next time I get them. They've had some time with ROMs now and if it just gets better... well I would no longer have an excuse

Had some chances now with my new phone - twice as well lol. Once when I get it before they were released and went in looking for screen protectors, and then more recently to do a SIM swapout and had JB on it.

X Informant
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 5.1%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Can I installed this if am on the latest Miui.us build ?

X Pursuant
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 9.4%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    68 times
    Quote Originally Posted by N3xuz11 View Post

??

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Droid Does
    And always will !!!
    Live life as if it was your last day and Enjoy.
    BACK ON MIUI
    LOVIN IT

Agent X
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Overall activity: 64.9%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    Quote Originally Posted by N3xuz11 View Post

Its the same rom lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Remove Ads

Ads