Lockscreen Challenge: Let's Test Your MIUI Theme Knowledge

This is a discussion on Lockscreen Challenge: Let's Test Your MIUI Theme Knowledge within the MIUI forums, part of the Gingerbread Roms category; Maybe my favorite feature in MIUI is the ability to open various apps from the lockscreen by dragging the lock over the top of the ...

Thread: Lockscreen Challenge: Let's Test Your MIUI Theme Knowledge

X Informant Achievements:
    3 months registered31 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Lockscreen Challenge: Let's Test Your MIUI Theme Knowledge

Maybe my favorite feature in MIUI is the ability to open various apps from the lockscreen by dragging the lock over the top of the apps offered by that particular lockscreen. VA Asteria 3 has my favorite options: Home + Dialer + Camera + Internet Browser + Texting. The only problem is that it doesn't have a faceclock. I often check the lockscreen just to see the time. QQ also almost has it right: Home + Dialer + Camera + Music Player + Texting, and it includes a faceclock. I'd rather have the Internet Browser than the Music Player since many lockscreens support the feature where double tapping the clock allows me to play/pause music and skip tracks (and in whatever music application I choose, no less).

I haven't been able to find a lockscreen that has the 5 apps I want (Home + Dialer + Camera + Internet Browser + Texting) + faceclock + double-tap feature to activate lockscreen music controller. Anyone know one?
    Last edited by Madmick; 03-26-2012 at 09:27 AM.

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Themer
    Theme Developer
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    176 times
    Can't help you off the top of my head, but I understand you about the options they offer. It never seems just right. Check out this thread if you haven't already: [MIUI LS THEMES] New Official MIUI Lockscreen Thread--ONLY POST THEMES, NO COMMMENTS - xda-developerstw, if you know a little xml it isn't too hard to change the apps a particular LS uses. I think I could actually, but I don't when I could get to it.
    Check out my themes:

Simple Sideways - MIUI lockscreen - Simple Sideways Dark - Touch of Green - Vortex RC1 - Christmas theme (in case you miss it) - Vortex RC1

Remove Ads

Ads