CURRENT STATUS: LINK TAKEN DOWN, UPDATING
This is for the DROID X on the GINGERBREAD KERNEL.
This is MIUI 1.10.28, created from MIUI.us Defy Base merged with DX essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the custom bootmenu, you will not be able to get to CWM recovery through ROM Manager. The reboot menu's CWM recovery option will work perfectly though. Also, in the custom bootmenu, 2nd-boot mode doesn't work yet, but I plan to give you a boot manager type option with it, where you can swap ROMs.
How to reenable rom manager for the current session only:
In Terminal Emulator (free from the market), type:
Then you can use Rom Manager normally and it will work until your next reboot into MIUI.
File Size: 113,542,916
1) SBF to .602 unless you're already on MIUI 1.10.7 or later
2) Flash Rom
3) Wipe Cache
4) Re-enable root permissions in the superuser app.
5) Do not restore backups made before version 1.10.7.
The defy base has MIUI style browser by default.
Here is the STOCK style browser: http://dl.dropbox.co...tockBrowser.zip
What's New in Version 1.10.28
- -All 1.10.28 Changes Implemented: MIUI.us UNITED WORLDWIDE - MIUI 1.10.28 Full Changelog
- -Added 720p Recording and Playback. Increased video recording size to 1280x720. Increased audio channels from mono to dual. (BOOM)
- -Extended Settings Mod will now start off Centered, but will allow you to change orientation from MIUI Control Panel. Reboot to take effect.
- -Re-laid correct base for built in Wifi Tether, added correct IPtables. Not functional yet.