LiquidX Bugs

This is a discussion on LiquidX Bugs within the Liquid forums, part of the Gingerbread Roms category; I might be the only one, but pressing the camera button on my DX is not opening the camera app for me. Also, since the ...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: LiquidX Bugs

X Lurker
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I might be the only one, but pressing the camera button on my DX is not opening the camera app for me. Also, since the I'm weighing my options, I'm new to this root/rom/awesome stuff, but am I able to flash a stock rooted .605 over this? Or another rom, etc?

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Advocate X Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    66 times
    Quote Originally Posted by OmidoStyle View Post
    I might be the only one, but pressing the camera button on my DX is not opening the camera app for me. Also, since the I'm weighing my options, I'm new to this root/rom/awesome stuff, but am I able to flash a stock rooted .605 over this? Or another rom, etc?
    FYI...

My Cameras are working with other ROMs but not this ROM

Its Bubba
    Sent from "The DX Express"
    It's Going Along for the Ride...

"Stubborn In You're Bones"

X Conveyor
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    +1 Camera doesn't work on Liquid 3.0 ROM and I'm bummed as hell!! Please fix it soon!!!
    No Signature Needed..

X Conveyor
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The issue is not only with the camera that comes with the ROM, but also with Camera360 and Retro Camera from the Market... It always tells me to restart the phone after I take 1 photo from any camera.
    No Signature Needed..

X Operative
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 1.4%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Does anyone else experience Google Talk authorization failed, and a error when trying to download apps from the market? I removed Google Talk and I still get the error lol. Also, I get some random freezes. This is my first time trying this ROM, and its awesome.

X Lurker
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 0.8%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points100 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To resolve this, go to the sync settings for accounts. On the account mentioned in the GT author failure (you may only have one), uncheck all of the sync items: contacts, email, etc. I did not have GT listed here - I've never used it.

Leave off the sync for "a while" - mine was a few minutes. Then change back the settings to how they were (or whatever you want).

That fixed it for me.
    Good luck!

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

X Informant
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    3 months registered31 days registered250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    There are a couple issues with the latest ROM. The camera app doesn't work but there is a resolution for that in the actual thread for the ROM near the back pages, probably 2-4th to last pages and then the issue with WiFi, GPS, and Airplane Mode not always working. Apparently for some, including myself, the WiFi will either not turn on at all, display "Error" under it instead of it saying on or whatever, it will turn on, scan, connect to a network, and then disconnect and continue scanning. There is also the issue where some peoples' GPS will not work, I've found that a simple data/cache reset tends to fix this, and others have trouble using Airplane mode, I find that a simple battery pull usually fixes this issue.

The only real issue I still have with the ROM is that WiFi will not work whatsoever for me and that is a real deal-breaker, may go back to a stock ROM that's rooted for now.

X Lurker
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    installed liquid smooth 3 something. everything worked great untill i tried to make phone call It said force close. com.android phone not working. i did a Titanum backup before. went into it and tried to find that app or com.android phone file. well it would not restore it.Is this a known problem? of the phone not making calls. I came from a stock .602 that i sbf to. it was going into bootloader a few times after rebooting and then sometimes it wouldnt. anyway i reflashed to another rom shuji. i would go back if i can get this fixed. or find out that install was bad.

X Informant
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Overall activity: 4.1%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I freaking love this ROM, but damn, I sure have to reboot this thing a lot now. I'm having two problems.

First, the GPS toggle in the notification bar pulldown doesn't work. If I use it, my GPS won't turn on and there is no way to turn it on any longer. I have to reboot and then go into settings to enable it.

Second, I have regular wifi issues now. It often either won't connect at all or it will look like it is connected but won't work. The only way to resolve it is to reboot.

Any ideas? This is the best ROM I've used because of other things (snappy as hell!) but having to reboot a couple times a day is getting old.

X Lurker
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 0.4%
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    A LOT of toggles don't work, just to name a few, Wifi Toggle sometimes doesn't work, many of the check boxes in the liquid settings don't stay checked/unchecked. I really like this Rom but these are things that make it unusable. I'm going to have to find something else... I might try it if these things get fixed.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Remove Ads

Ads