[THEME] BlueBread v1.2 LAST Full Version of Bluebread!

This is a discussion on [THEME] BlueBread v1.2 LAST Full Version of Bluebread! within the Gingerbread Themes forums, part of the Gingerbread Development and Hacking category; Originally Posted by Bkdodger What up my friend.. Yeah no LTE love for the N4.... All good here in Brooklyn minus a few small power ...


Page 1062 of 1067 FirstFirst ... 625629621012105210601061106210631064 ... LastLast
Results 10,611 to 10,620 of 10666
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: [THEME] BlueBread v1.2 LAST Full Version of Bluebread!

  1. #10611
    X Pursuant Achievements:
    250 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    craig7220's Avatar
    Member #
    29961
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    575
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkdodger View Post
    What up my friend.. Yeah no LTE love for the N4.... All good here in Brooklyn minus a few small power outages.. How are you? Go check the Note2 at Sprint or T-mobile.. Great feel in hand and it passed my pocket test lol... Waiting patiently on the pre-order now..

    °BK's pure G-Nex°
    Why hello there guys. I'm amazed this thread is still going. Hope you folks on the east coast are all ok. Here in NM, and nothing but sun and 70 degree days. Note or gslll will be my next phone and I hate to say it but I'm thinking about going back to Verizon.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

  2. Droid X Forums
    Ads


  3. #10612
    Super Mod Team Lead
    Supporting Member
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Bkdodger's Avatar
    Member #
    16072
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    7,005
    Liked
    127 times
    Quote Originally Posted by craig7220 View Post
    Why hello there guys. I'm amazed this thread is still going. Hope you folks on the east coast are all ok. Here in NM, and nothing but sun and 70 degree days. Note or gslll will be my next phone and I hate to say it but I'm thinking about going back to Verizon.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    What up bro.. Good to see you pop in.. All good by me.. Just a small inconvenience and doing what we can to help others that need it..
    Come back to VZW.. I pre-ordered Note2 you should check it out..

    °BK's pure G-Nex°
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"


  4. #10613
    Agent X Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    mapatton82's Avatar
    Member #
    36394
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Eau Claire, Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,694
    Liked
    44 times
    Quote Originally Posted by craig7220 View Post
    Why hello there guys. I'm amazed this thread is still going. Hope you folks on the east coast are all ok. Here in NM, and nothing but sun and 70 degree days. Note or gslll will be my next phone and I hate to say it but I'm thinking about going back to Verizon.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes, come back to the dark-side!!!The Note2 looks pretty sweet although the GS3 has been amazing for me!!
    Device|ROM|Kernel:
    Galaxy S3 | CM 10.1| Stock
    Droid X | Wizards MIUI GB | Stock
    LG Revolution | Stock GB | Stock
    ViewSonic GTablet | Beasty/Clemsyn Ultimate Froyo Combo | Clemsyn
    iPod 4G | Stock | Stock

    Droid X Guide for rooting, SBF, and etc check out this thread!!!

  5. #10614
    Super Mod Team Lead
    Supporting Member
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Bkdodger's Avatar
    Member #
    16072
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    7,005
    Liked
    127 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mapatton82 View Post
    Yes, come back to the dark-side!!!The Note2 looks pretty sweet although the GS3 has been amazing for me!!
    What up man... GS3 is still a keeper for sure.. How's the crew today.. PB how's my Staten Island doing? Hope all is well..

    °BK's pure G-Nex°
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"


  6. #10615
    Themer
    Theme Developer
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    xjacobx's Avatar
    Member #
    21695
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    810
    Liked
    33 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkdodger View Post
    What up bro.. Good to see you pop in.. All good by me.. Just a small inconvenience and doing what we can to help others that need it..
    Come back to VZW.. I pre-ordered Note2 you should check it out..

    °BK's pure G-Nex°
    The Note II is already up on pre-order for verizon?
    I wanna go play with one before i go and jump on it, hopefully the bootloader situation will be similar to the GSIII with a quick unlock.

    My Rezound is running AOKP and CM9 pretty well, but i just want to be on the verge of the OS not a version behind. once the Note II drops i might give the HTC DNA a trial, not gonna get stuck like i did last time tho lol
    Follow my twitter: @xJacobSRx
    Creater of BlueBread for the DX
    on Google+ pm me your email

  7. #10616
    Agent X
    Points: 6,060, Level: 50
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 0.8%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    LiveToPonder's Avatar
    Member #
    38822
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY....uhhh nope, I live in Seattle now :)
    Posts
    1,414
    Liked
    4 times
    Sorry I been away boys but I am back with a vzw gs3 woot woot!!!!!!!! feel free to fill me in, not ready to root just yet but Im listening
    GS 3izzle but still rollin with the best forum ever...

    Shouts out to Wulf, XJacobX, BKDodger, Peakyboo, Mapatton82, Jersey, Rickw and Popcenator on the assist. It's good to be back!

    http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/gi...bluebread.html

    When VZW doesn't, DX Forums does...

  8. #10617
    Agent X
    Points: 6,060, Level: 50
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 0.8%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    LiveToPonder's Avatar
    Member #
    38822
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY....uhhh nope, I live in Seattle now :)
    Posts
    1,414
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkdodger View Post
    What up man... GS3 is still a keeper for sure.. How's the crew today.. PB how's my Staten Island doing? Hope all is well..

    °BK's pure G-Nex°
    Back with a gs3 boy!
    GS 3izzle but still rollin with the best forum ever...

    Shouts out to Wulf, XJacobX, BKDodger, Peakyboo, Mapatton82, Jersey, Rickw and Popcenator on the assist. It's good to be back!

    http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/gi...bluebread.html

    When VZW doesn't, DX Forums does...

  9. #10618
    Super Mod Team Lead
    Supporting Member
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Bkdodger's Avatar
    Member #
    16072
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    7,005
    Liked
    127 times
    Quote Originally Posted by xjacobx View Post
    The Note II is already up on pre-order for verizon?
    I wanna go play with one before i go and jump on it, hopefully the bootloader situation will be similar to the GSIII with a quick unlock.

    My Rezound is running AOKP and CM9 pretty well, but i just want to be on the verge of the OS not a version behind. once the Note II drops i might give the HTC DNA a trial, not gonna get stuck like i did last time tho lol
    Hey bro.. What's up..
    I went to Sprint / At&t / t-mobile you name it.. Lol I spent a good time with the phone and I really like the feel.. Pre-order should ship on the 27th..tried a Maxx HD for 10 days solid too.. But wanted more of the fun thing with the Note2.. Dna should be out b4 on the 20th.. It has great specs.. Not sure on battery though..

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToPonder View Post
    Back with a gs3 boy!
    What up LTP finally in the house.. Haha good deal with S3 great pick up.. PB & Patton can definitely get you working.. It's a solid phone.. How's life treating you?

    °BK's pure G-Nex°
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"


  10. #10619
    Themer
    Theme Developer
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    xjacobx's Avatar
    Member #
    21695
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    810
    Liked
    33 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkdodger View Post
    Hey bro.. What's up..
    I went to Sprint / At&t / t-mobile you name it.. Lol I spent a good time with the phone and I really like the feel.. Pre-order should ship on the 27th..tried a Maxx HD for 10 days solid too.. But wanted more of the fun thing with the Note2.. Dna should be out b4 on the 20th.. It has great specs.. Not sure on battery though..



    What up LTP finally in the house.. Haha good deal with S3 great pick up.. PB & Patton can definitely get you working.. It's a solid phone.. How's life treating you?

    °BK's pure G-Nex°
    I wont go HTC again at this point.. lol though once the Note II comes out for sure, i might pick up the DNA for a few days and take it back and get the Note II. But i'm pretty sure i wanna end up with the NoteII hopefully there will be developer support
    Follow my twitter: @xJacobSRx
    Creater of BlueBread for the DX
    on Google+ pm me your email

  11. #10620
    Super Mod Team Lead
    Supporting Member
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Bkdodger's Avatar
    Member #
    16072
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    7,005
    Liked
    127 times
    Quote Originally Posted by xjacobx View Post
    I wont go HTC again at this point.. lol though once the Note II comes out for sure, i might pick up the DNA for a few days and take it back and get the Note II. But i'm pretty sure i wanna end up with the NoteII hopefully there will be developer support
    +1...a little developer support would be nice... DNA would be fun but battery + storage = FAIL....... smh at the decisions by HTC... I'm patiently waiting on Note2..

    °BK's pure G-Nex°
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"


Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1632
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 05:01 PM
  2. Replies: 572
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 08:00 PM
  3. Market 2.3.6? Anyone theme this version yet?
    By ratfinkstooley in forum Droid X Themes
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 10:06 AM
  4. Help! Looking for a full cyan theme for liberty
    By r1unknown in forum Droid X Themes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 05:48 PM
  5. Home Run 3D (Full Version)
    By thecta in forum Droid X Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 11:05 PM

Search tags for this page

apex rc4 droid x blue bread theme
,

bluebread theme

,
chinacat font apk
,

droid x gingerbread themes

,

droid x themes

,
droid x themes for gingerbread
,
ginger dx theme
,
kanged senseless ~ ics 4.0.3
,
vortex reloaded themes
,
what is the best rom for droid x on 2.5.605
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.

Tags for this Thread