Problems with Milestone X on GB .602

This is a discussion on Problems with Milestone X on GB .602 within the Gingerbread Help forums, part of the Droid X Gingerbread Forum category; Hi all. I got my x onto GB.602 using linux and stayed on the .00R basebandand. Excitedly, I ran several roms. In the beginning everything ...

Thread: Problems with Milestone X on GB .602

X Lurker
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Overall activity: 0.6%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Problems with Milestone X on GB .602

Hi all. I got my x onto GB.602 using linux and stayed on the .00R basebandand. Excitedly, I ran several roms. In the beginning everything was going good until a couple of days ago when I flashed SSX 2.2. I started getting "process.android.phone" force closes and could no longer send or receive calls and my data connection became flaky. I figured SSX just didn't play well with my phone (This happened once on the Apex RC4). I flashed to the latest CM7, yet alas, the problem persisted. I then tried OMFG, Liberty 3. I SBF'd back to .602 and tried to go from a clean phone (even wiped sd card just because), I no longer got the FC, but my data connections were still sluggish or wouldn't connect. I find it strange since they had all seemed to work previously.

I flashed back to .340 this morning and everything seems okay. Data isn't zippy, but I think it is running at normal levels. I did have my phone say my baseband was unavilable - but reflashed and it showed up again.

So am I screwed when it comes to the latest .602 roms now if I don't have the .13p baseband? I wouldn't think it would affect the Roms on a functional level, but perhaps I am mistaken. Now that I am back on .340 I find Froyo lacking.

Thanks!!

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

milestone x i have to with Alltel... i cant get the phone phone to install a rom...

milestone x i have to with Alltel... i cant get the phone to install a rom... what rom to use that will work with the phone??? and do you know the process on doing the right way??? PLZ HELP...

if i have to give you my phone number i will... just so you can tell me hands on...

X Operative
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times

X Pursuant
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Overall activity: 0.7%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Sorry everybody, i have been out of the loop of the droidx world and i need to find an fxz file for .605. iv searched for about an hour and im kind of in a hurry. can anyone direct me to the file? i can't use the linux method, my laptop's screen is broke, and i need a monitor to see anything... thank you for the help!!
    I'm diagnosed with a severe case of noobecidis, it might not be treatable...

Remove Ads

Ads