Is there a master site for all Vortex Themes?

This is a discussion on Is there a master site for all Vortex Themes? within the Gingerbread Development and Hacking forums, part of the Droid X Gingerbread Forum category; I really want to go with Vortex for the BAT life, reliablity and support. The only problem is all of the themes including the stock ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there a master site for all Vortex Themes?

X Operative
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Is there a master site for all Vortex Themes?

I really want to go with Vortex for the BAT life, reliablity and support. The only problem is all of the themes including the stock one make me want to throw-up. I have been on MIUI for a while because it cured my flashalcoholisim but it has a few issues and recently no support what so ever. I hear vortex is the best performannce wise but I like things clean and simple on my X so is there a site to browse all of the vortex themes so we can see all the options?

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Agent X
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 3.4%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmeyer26 View Post
    I really want to go with Vortex for the BAT life, reliablity and support. The only problem is all of the themes including the stock one make me want to throw-up. I have been on MIUI for a while because it cured my flashalcoholisim but it has a few issues and recently no support what so ever. I hear vortex is the best performannce wise but I like things clean and simple on my X so is there a site to browse all of the vortex themes so we can see all the options?
    You can forget finding the theming options available to you on MIUI with any other rom. I'm running both. But unlike MIUI, there are no issues, battery life and overall dependability are stellar, and devortex is actively supporting.

Agent X
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 172
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    Edit .... I miss read your post.
    Last edited by csk415; 12-07-2011 at 06:24 PM.
    What rom do I run today??
    1kds SBF http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/dr...-problems.html
    If you are in a state of "OMG I jacked my phone up". Go here for help.http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-rescue-squad/

X Operative
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by milski65 View Post
    You can forget finding the theming options available to you on MIUI with any other rom. I'm running both. But unlike MIUI, there are no issues, battery life and overall dependability are stellar, and devortex is actively supporting.
    I know nothing will allow me the options with MIUI and i might just go right back after running vortex for bit, if i can find a nice enough theme with vortex on the basic functions (dialer, SMS, Status bar, ETC) i will be able to work that on my own customization using LP, DV, and minimal TXT so I just wanted a list to sample for that base. Side Note: when you say you run both, how do you mean? "both"

Agent X
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    How about this. If you don't like the vortex status bar you can switch it to stock 605 bar. http://vortexrom.devortex.com/2011/1...roidjunk-mods/

Here's another
    http://rootzwiki.com/topic/7527-theme-vortex-gingiblur-blue/

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums
    Last edited by csk415; 12-07-2011 at 06:32 PM.
    If you are in a state of "OMG I jacked my phone up". Go here for help.http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-rescue-squad/

Agent X
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    I know nothing will allow me the options with MIUI and i might just go right back after running vortex for bit, if i can find a nice enough theme with vortex on the basic functions (dialer, SMS, Status bar, ETC) i will be able to work that on my own customization using LP, DV, and minimal TXT so I just wanted a list to sample for that base. Side Note: when you say you run both, how do you mean? "both"
    Boot manager. You can run load 5 roms and switch between them.

X Operative
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by csk415 View Post
    How about this. If you don't like the vortex status bar you can switch it to stock 605 bar. DroidJunk Mods VorteX Rom

That will probably work for the stat bar, is boot manager the same thing as CW, chould you expand a little on how that works, and why do you run two, are you fickle like me or is there a advantage to this?

Agent X
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 3.4%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    I have 2 X's. Gives me additional options. My primary phone only runs vortex and dsx (no one laugh please, I just LOVE DSX). With a little work from what the people have posted above, and your expertise, you can get it pretty much any way you want. Might just take a bit more time. But I assure you you won't be disappointed.

X Operative
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    We will see, the best part of MIUI was since it came out i have not strayed so its been months with the same ROM before i would be lucky to last two weeks and i hate loosing my TEXT threads and having to reload my apps, but hopefully I can find a home with Vortex like i did MIUI.

Agent X
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    That will probably work for the stat bar, is boot manager the same thing as CW, chould you expand a little on how that works, and why do you run two, are you fickle like me or is there a advantage to this?
    Boot manager is a app. Go to this thread by wulf. He does a good job of explaining it. You can also use jrummys rom toolbox to change some of the status bar icons.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads