They have untill the 21st for Froyo.....

This is a discussion on They have untill the 21st for Froyo..... within the Froyo 2.2, News-Rumors-Wishes forums, part of the Droid X General Discussion category; Ok Moto and VZW have untill the 21st to give us 2.2, untill then everyone that feels they have be robbed or given the shaft ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: They have untill the 21st for Froyo.....

X Conveyor Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times

They have untill the 21st for Froyo.....

Ok Moto and VZW have untill the 21st to give us 2.2, untill then everyone that feels they have be robbed or given the shaft or treated unfairly because they havent gotten offical froyo can fill one of these out and send it ot VZ. But if the 22nd comes around and no Froyo then rally the troops, gather the pitch forks, slap the wives, and light the torches!!!

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Lurker
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Slap your own wife or someone else's?

Ray

X Pursuant
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 3.7%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    really? froyo will come out when it comes out. if you are THAT hard up for it, then flash the leaked 2.2. if you don't want to flash the leaked 2.2, then just wait for it. all these stupid and worthless threads are doing nothing but taking up server space and bandwidth, and a waste of useful space...
    The-X-factor likes this.

X Operative Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Woah calm down turbo! &Smile once in awhile!

Sidekick II°•.Sidekick III°•.HTC 6800°•.HTC 8900°•.HTC Touch Pro°•.Blackberry Storm°•.DROID X!°•.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class7 days registered250 Experience PointsThree Friends100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Did anyone look at the title of the document? 'Hurt Feelings Report'.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is in good fun. Nothing serious.

Correct me if I'm wrong OP.

X Conveyor
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience PointsTagger Second Class31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Lmfao ima go fill it out any way n send it in just to b a jagoff...but he has a good point I mean the X came out bfore the droid 2 and that is cumin stock wit 2.2

This is my X there are many like it but this one is mine...without my X I am useless....my X is useless without me..
    This is my X there are many like it but this one is mine...without my X I am useless....my X is useless without me..

Agent X
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesThree Friends100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Haha hurt feelings report!!!!! Nice

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Droid Does!!!
    Droid X-Blackberry Curve- EnV2- Razr- some other random phones I cannot remember!

X Conveyor Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Yes this was a joke. I dont know how the sarcasm wasnt noticed.

The point is people are to quick to whine about Moto and Verizon not giving froyo out to DX users. But these same people seem to forget that it was promised by late summer. They have untill the 21st to release it and untill that day comes those that complain and whine about need to relax and quit stressing about it.

The phone was advertised to get 2.2 but not to launch with it. No one has lied yet atleast officaly from the advertising that Moto and VZW have done. Summer has not passed.

And Philio calm down a bit, if you dont like the thread then no need to post anything negative. If you like I can send you a hard copy of the Document posted.

X Pursuant
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 3.7%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Quote Originally Posted by eljoker View Post
    And Philio calm down a bit, if you dont like the thread then no need to post anything negative. If you like I can send you a hard copy of the Document posted.
    Sorry, I'm just honestly tired of seeing all these threads asking when 2.2 is coming out, why isn't 2.2 out yet, blah blah blah. i typically don't look at them, but it's still annoying seeing them pop up in the active topics and new posts...

X Conveyor Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    I hope you know I was joking when i mentioned you and ya i hear ya. I work for VZ and i get this everyday along with the Iphone story and its always better to vent on an annoymous forum than in real life lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads