First off: I DO NOT claim to be a developer, I simply ported this from the Atrix 4G. It is working on my phone, but I am not responsible for any problems/damage this may cause with yours! I will try to fix any bugs, but no promises.PLEASE follow the directions to avoid confusion
Want to be up to date with ParanoidAndroid project news?, click here, and visit the official webpage!
- Download PA1.6port_09032012-signed and gapps-ics-20120511-fixed.zip
- MX2 users go to this post for download link and thank 754boy. You will still need the GApps from the above as well as the wifi patch as stated in 754boy's posts.
- Milestone X2 Users ONLY. Wifi Patch http://d-h.st/Pdy
- Install ROM
- Install *HYBRID* GApps
- Wipe cache/dalvik cache. Factory reset is a must if you're coming from any ROM besides CM9 (will have to wipe data if coming from first PA port to get MMS to work, thanks to dzk for mms)
- *IMPORTANT* CWM -> Advanced -> Fix Permissions
- If you're having trouble make sure to fix permissions
- Most app compatitibity problems come from not installing the hybrid GApps
- Check out Paranoid Settings
- For onscreen softkeys (even though they're tiny) Settings->System->Navigation bar
- Wallpapers (info here) and bootanimation now included in ROM. For a two part boot animation download here, rename to bootanimation.zip and put in /data/local/. Both bootanimations thanks to catawalks.
- CM wallpapers here in case you miss them.
- You will need to use DZK's patched BSR when on this rom.
- Install Video Illusion for working camcorder.
- Settings-> About Phone FC's as well as Settings-> Advanced-> Idle stats
- This will have the same issues as CM9 has
- Please let me know of any bugs
- CyanogenMod team for CM9
- DZK for bringing CM9 to our device
- ParanoidAndroid Team (molesarecoming and d4rkn3sys) for making the ROM
- Th3Bill (awesome guy) and Team Moto Tegra for their port to the Atrix 4g
- Updated base to CM9 Beta 1
- Included bluesleep fix by olegfusion and Th3Bill from Team Moto Tegra, Thanks to twitish for finding it.
- Added SuperSU in place of regular SU
**Originally posted by csking33 over on XDA, all credit goes to him**
Disclaimer... I nor dxf are responsible for what you do to your device..