my motorola phone

This is a discussion on my motorola phone within the Droid X2 General Discussion forums, part of the Droid X2 Forum category; hello every one, i have a problem with my motorola XT881. i actually formated the phone and then it could not longer boot pass the ...

Thread: my motorola phone

my motorola phone

hello every one, i have a problem with my motorola XT881. i actually formated the phone and then it could not longer boot pass the ''M'' motorola logo. when ever you power it on, it hangs at the motorola logo ''M''. I have tried to boot to stock recovery it has still not work. please I need your help.

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 49.1%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Use the steps in the other thread you posted in. You'll need RSD Lite and the 2.3.4 or 2.3.5 sbf file.

EDIT: YOU HAVE AN ELICTRIFY, IF YOU'RE TRYING TO USE X2 FIRMWARE YOU'LL HAVE PROBLEMS. YOU'LL NEED TO FIND THE FIRMWARE SPECIFIC TO YOUR DEVICE..... GOOGLE TO FIND.

Sent from my Note 4

thanks but i have a problem in that my battery is down and the phone seems not to charge. when i put it on current the "M'' comes on but when i plug it to the computer the charging red light comes on the at about 5minutes the phone will come on by it self to display the ''M''. when i hold the volume down plus power button, it will display '' phone lock, code s(0) , battery low phone cannot program, connect USB cable''.

Remove Ads

Ads