[THEME] Black Out Preview for Fission 2.0 - 2.0.2

This is a discussion on [THEME] Black Out Preview for Fission 2.0 - 2.0.2 within the Droid X Themes forums, part of the Droid X Development category; Just updated the theme in case anybody's wondering. Changes include but are not limited to Black Sliders, Black Default Wallpaper, and a Fully Black Notification ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [THEME] Black Out Preview for Fission 2.0 - 2.0.2

Themer
    Theme Developer
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Just updated the theme in case anybody's wondering. Changes include but are not limited to Black Sliders, Black Default Wallpaper, and a Fully Black Notification Bar.

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Informant
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registeredTagger Second Class7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hey umm my twitter app keeps force closing on me... Umm not really any ryme or reason so for atleast it seams that way. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

Themer
    Theme Developer
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Odd, do you mean since the update? Nothing has actually changed with any of the themed .apk's in the update as far as I remember, at least not Twitter. I'll have to look into it sometime this weekend. Please post back if you do end up pinning down a rhyme or reason to it happening as it'll aid me in being able to reproduce / fix it.

Themer
    Theme Developer
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Posted an update to support Fission 2.1 DX.. D2 coming soon, just need some testers.

X Informant
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registeredTagger Second Class7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    It wasn't since the update it was before it too. It force closes after an action but not any certain action and ik that's as vague as it gets but there aren't any identifiers for the prob. I didn't have the app nor any account before I tried this theme so for all ik it could just be the app period

Oh and I'm not really liking the offset clock and lower sliders on the lock screen. Ik this isn't with your theme but if you don't mind pointing me in the right direction of what xml file those setting values are in I would appreciate it very much

Themer
    Theme Developer
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey Stunt. I've actually never looked into the lock screen at all, yet at least, so I'm not sure that I'd be of any use to you in that regard. That's just how it is in this ROM by default. I'll have to dig deeper into the whole twitter thing / maybe see if a fresh re-build of it might just get the kinks out. I haven't been experiencing any FC's on my end, but I'll do my best to look into it though.

X Informant
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Well the twitter deal isn't much of a pain and seems how I'm the only on to mention something of the sort then it must be on my end and not your songs you can need to worry about it then. Oh and that's alright with the lock screen, ik it was the rom but thanks and I'll look into it other places cause I'm sure there has to be something posted about it somewhere lol

Themer
    Theme Developer
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntinX View Post
    Well the twitter deal isn't much of a pain and seems how I'm the only on to mention something of the sort then it must be on my end and not your songs you can need to worry about it then. Oh and that's alright with the lock screen, ik it was the rom but thanks and I'll look into it other places cause I'm sure there has to be something posted about it somewhere lol

I'll see if I can't figure something out for you as well.

Themer
    Theme Developer
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Posted an updated to include 10% battery increments and includes a flashable update.zip style patch to overlay the battery indicator with the text percentages.

Themer
    Theme Developer
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Posted Preview 4 with support for Fission 2.2.1. This preview release adds a blacked out browser and dx/android keyboards, amongst other things. Swype hopefully coming soon, I've been having issues getting it to play nice.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads