[VIDEO GUIDE] How to SBF Your Droid X WITHOUT USING RSDLITE

This is a discussion on [VIDEO GUIDE] How to SBF Your Droid X WITHOUT USING RSDLITE within the Droid X RS Video Guides forums, part of the Droid X RS Guides category; Originally Posted by HarleyDude This forum is specific to the Droid X. You'll get the help you need at our mothership in the D2G section ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: [VIDEO GUIDE] How to SBF Your Droid X WITHOUT USING RSDLITE

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDude View Post
    This forum is specific to the Droid X. You'll get the help you need at our mothership in the D2G section here Droid 2 Forum
    sorry is just i found it a tutorial with a link brought me here and i used this tutorial on D2G and works but not in my case

thank you

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Conveyor
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    To clarify, if you go to OTA the latest as stated you might pull the 621 which I understand that you don't want. If I'm wrong someone can correct me.

i have the 4.5.629 but i tried to downgrade and the phone become brick so i just need someone can help me with find the SBF 4.5.629

thank you

Technician X
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 0.5%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    Unfortunately i don't think the 629 sbf is available yet, keep checking the droid 2 forum that HarleyDude gave you a link to.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

X Lurker
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points100 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Unfortunately, this didn't work for me. I still get the A5, error. i tried flashing back to froyo, should i flash to a newer version? I had the latest gingerbread update before i flashed, then it ****ed up, and here i am.

so I rooted my droid x in 4.5.621 with the method from Skelente on the XDA forum. i could not send pic texe's. e-mail was fine and only small issues but i was happy. wife wanted a new phone so i figured i would unroot reflash and sell it on craigslist as a gtg droid X. the issue comes when unrooting through RDS light somehow all my system info got changed to a sprint service, I am on Verizon. messed with it for a few hours and got it reflashed to gingerbread 3.4.5. using your AWESOME vid. How to SBF Your Droid X WITHOUT USING RSDLITE
    now i have reflashed 3 times, Download - 1KDStaz_MX_4.5.604.iso (Milestone X 4.5.604 Gingerbread). everytime i wipe data and catch, restart *228 and i still have yet to get a 3g signal. I can make calls use the wifi in my house to up date and anything else but no 3g.

someone please help.

X Lurker
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

saved!

thank so much!
    Last edited by fezrock; 07-17-2012 at 10:52 PM.

X Lurker
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points100 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    i beleive the 3g its related to prl?some area my have the 3g service or may not so you have to keep seraching for the right prl i guess it hapen to me too before.....good luck

I have tried RDS Lite, no success. I tried this and got as far as burning and trying to run my POS Dell laptop on Linux. It refuses to boot from the CD Rom. I have go into boot mode and selected CD rom. I even went in and changed the BIOS settings to boot from CD Rom and it still load windows XP every time. I am about ready to put a hole in my Dell and this Droid X.

Help appreciated, sarcasm expected.

Cheers.
    manbearpig

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Member #
    Liked
    334 times
    Just before it says loading windows did you see something on screen that says "boot from cd" real quick? Press a key when you see that. Also did you save your changes before you exited BIOS? Another simple question is are you sure your cd drive works? Can you run a cd normally when the operating system is on?

By the way sarcasm isn't tolerated around here. We will do our best to get you up and running.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads