[ROM] rubiX Focused 0.3

This is a discussion on [ROM] rubiX Focused 0.3 within the Droid X ROMs forums, part of the Droid X Development category; Originally Posted by GorillaTheHutt i think i'm gonna SBF back to 2.1, disable the lock screen, then do the full upgrade process and see if ...

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: [ROM] rubiX Focused 0.3

X Lurker Achievements:
    100 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaTheHutt View Post
    i think i'm gonna SBF back to 2.1, disable the lock screen, then do the full upgrade process and see if i can retain it (i read somewhere this might work).
    in case anyone cares, this actually worked! it also seems like the disabled lock screen is stored in the settings somewhere, because Titanium Backup can restore it.

after lots of SBFing and factory resetting i now have rubix with no lock screen, but with all my apps and the calendar. now to actually use it for a few days

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Lurker Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Lost QuickOffice

Awesome work on this ROM. Installed on stock 2.2 ota, deodexed and rooted. Install was smooth and the calendar and brightness patches work great. I do have one question - I lost access to Quickoffice which was on my DX before the install. Tried to restore it from Titanium and it appears I failed to back it up. Went to market but it says I will have to pay $9.99 for it. Hate to have to spend 10 bucks to get back an app Verizon gave me for free. Any help on this would be great - or I just have to quit being so cheap and fork up the $10.

X Conveyor
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    SOOOO has anybody figured out how to make facebook sync its contacts and pictures? i know it was a topic earlier im just jumping in to see if we have had an update..

Also has anyone tried downloading off ROM Manager --> WJD Designs "DroidX Gallery Mod" Black Background With Black Photo Widget Frame.. How does it play with this ROM?

And last im sure its been mention ( I have not read since page 25) This rom is now on ROM Manager.

X Informant Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooler View Post
    SOOOO has anybody figured out how to make facebook sync its contacts and pictures? i know it was a topic earlier im just jumping in to see if we have had an update..

Also has anyone tried downloading off ROM Manager --> WJD Designs "DroidX Gallery Mod" Black Background With Black Photo Widget Frame.. How does it play with this ROM?

And last im sure its been mention ( I have not read since page 25) This rom is now on ROM Manager.
    Restore SocialMessaging.apk and permission correctly and and select facebook as default photo source.

X Pursuant Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooler View Post
    ... This rom is now on ROM Manager.
    Not yet functioning.. fails to install properly!
    I've been working with drod to get it in ROMManager... and there has been an issue with a .js file that we hope we've gotten resolved.

More news about ROM Manager, and hopefully test versions soon? (Hope I"m not pre-emptively letting the cat out of the bag?

X Conveyor
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Quote Originally Posted by s0n- View Post
    Restore SocialMessaging.apk and permission correctly and and select facebook as default photo source.
    You sir are a good man.. However i do not know how to "Permission Correctly" and also i know the link is around but does anybody have the link were i can download the SocialMessaging.apk?

X Conveyor
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Quote Originally Posted by icekyoob View Post
    Awesome work on this ROM. Installed on stock 2.2 ota, deodexed and rooted. Install was smooth and the calendar and brightness patches work great. I do have one question - I lost access to Quickoffice which was on my DX before the install. Tried to restore it from Titanium and it appears I failed to back it up. Went to market but it says I will have to pay $9.99 for it. Hate to have to spend 10 bucks to get back an app Verizon gave me for free. Any help on this would be great - or I just have to quit being so cheap and fork up the $10.
    You have Private Message

X Lurker
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I haven't seen anything on this problem on here or droidxforums.net... When going to Messaging, New Message, when you click the To field, it normally brings up the contact list (from what I recall). Instead, you have to type in a name to get the name to preload. It was useful to be able to select different name so you can send different people the same text message by flagging them. Can you folks confirm this on your DX? Thanks

X Lurker
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by s0n- View Post
    I can confirm that this does work, my issues didn't seem resolved afterwards but two days later (not sure why) it just all of sudden started bring the photos in!!

X Lurker
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Anyone find that the "Car Home" app (v. 2.2) doesn't function quite correctly?

I can't customize the tiles, and it only has two screens instead of four. I tried to download the latest version (v. 2.2.1) from the market but couldn't find it. I grabbed the .apk from Mediafire but it wouldn't install.

Any insights?

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads