[ROM] rubiX Focused 0.3

This is a discussion on [ROM] rubiX Focused 0.3 within the Droid X ROMs forums, part of the Droid X Development category; w00t it syncs thanks guys calendar has all my appointments etc back :-) WHen my phone first booted up it did its sync of my ...

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: [ROM] rubiX Focused 0.3

X Operative Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    w00t it syncs thanks guys calendar has all my appointments etc back :-) WHen my phone first booted up it did its sync of my gmail account (which has calendar in it) and now all my appointments etc came back

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Pursuant Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaTheHutt View Post
    I've tried everything here. i know i installed the calendar update correctly. the apk is there. i still don't have the option to sync my calendar for my google account. any other ideas?

i don't have the Calendar Storage app under "All" applications, so i was unable to clear its data.
    Just out of curiosity, what happens when you try to reinstall the calendar fix again?
    Have seen reports of it not working the first time, but second time does the trick (?).

*shrug*.. worth a shot!

X Operative Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sephtin View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what happens when you try to reinstall the calendar fix again?
    Have seen reports of it not working the first time, but second time does the trick (?).

*shrug*.. worth a shot!
    If anything they probally not mounting correctly I noticed when I went into the recovery i twas set to unmount already but after I flashed it was set to mount so maybe they unmounting then flashing and it don't work then go back and mount and flash and it works.

Instructions should read
    --Bootstrap Recovery
    --Reboot Recovery
    --Mounts and Storage > Mount System(If it says Unmount /System your fine)
    --Install from SDCard > (the Zip File).
    --Mounts and Storage > Mount System
    --Reboot

Thats what I did

X Lurker Achievements:
    100 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    heh, yeah, i've installed the zip like 5 times now. i'm gonna try doing a factory reset.

X Lurker Achievements:
    250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Red Bull funds sent from pduboise. Thanks again, drod. Looking forward to v4!

X Lurker
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Adartilth View Post
    I use ROM Manager and i just download it from there. Its under Onix Concepts. Just make sure to do a backup before you apply it (You can have it auto backup when its done downloading through the app)
    Sorry to ninja this inside rubiX's awesome rom thread, but quick question ref onix concepts black status bar. Once I select the status bar under onix concepts in ROM Manager and select backup rom, it reboots and hang at the motorola M and I have to remove battery to get it to boot normally. This might be due to me having OTA 2.2 (2.3.15)? I have deodexed DX already just fyi. I have Droid X Bootstrap already installed then installed ROM Manager - not sure if that matters /shrug

X Lurker Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Did you click on "bootstrap recovery" in the Droid X Bootstrap app before running ROM Manager to dl Black Modz?
    mugsy77 likes this.

X Informant
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    For those wanting themes over this. I have the Nextheme on top with no issues so far.

EDIT...gmail will force close until u update from the market.
    Last edited by rickkane; 10-07-2010 at 05:27 PM.

X Lurker
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
    Did you click on "bootstrap recovery" in the Droid X Bootstrap app before running ROM Manager to dl Black Modz?
    /bow
    Thanks, Cosmo. Still learning the hoops with android Worked like a champ and looks mighty nice.

X Lurker Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Glad to hear it worked. I had to be schooled on that last weekend so I wanted to pass it along.

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads