Screen/Battery/ Camera problems and no way to fix them

This is a discussion on Screen/Battery/ Camera problems and no way to fix them within the Droid X Rescue Squad forums, part of the Droid X Discussion category; First of all I'm new here so I'd just like to thank anyone ahead of time for any help. So I got my Droid X ...

Thread: Screen/Battery/ Camera problems and no way to fix them

X Lurker Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Screen/Battery/ Camera problems and no way to fix them

First of all I'm new here so I'd just like to thank anyone ahead of time for any help. So I got my Droid X back in July only two days after it came out. When I got it I neglected to get a warranty because I was the main line and thus under the Annual Upgrade Plan. and saw no need to pay for a warranty if I was going to get a new phone in a year. One by one issues started popping up but they were never anything I couldn't deal with so I let them be. Today I finally got fed up with the issues and went to a Verizon store to try to get my phone replaced so it would make it until July when I thought I was getting another upgrade. I got there and right away they told me I couldn't get a replacement because of the cracked screen, which at first I could deal with until they said my next upgrade was in March 2012. They had gotten rid of the Annual Upgrade Policy a few months ago. So now I'm stuck with a dying phone, a large cracked screen, a camera that just doesn't work as well as it did when I first got the phone, the battery life is significantly less than that of some of my friends' phones even with my extended battery, and when browsing the web the phone heats up significantly, the battery door is just held on by tape now. Ideally I'd like to just get my upgrade in July so I could get either the HTC Thunderbolt or the Droid Bionic so if anyone knows how to do that that's be superb. But that's also highly unlikely so if anyone has any suggestions on how to get them to repair my phone so it will atleast last until my next upgrade that would also help.

Thanks again, and any possible ideas would help so feel free to say anything

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Agent X
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Overall activity: 1.2%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    56 times
    There is some kind of black tie service # someone had mentioned on here . Anyone with a smartphone is part of this and they helped out someone here. I just know the number. Maybe someone has it for you and will post it here.

sent from mopar-x from inside a bomb shelter.
    Sent from Mopar-x

X Lurker Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm sorry but I don't quite understand what you mean, would you mind explaining?

Remove Ads

Ads