All My free Apps are gone from the Market

This is a discussion on All My free Apps are gone from the Market within the Droid X Help forums, part of the Droid X Discussion category; I recently purchased a app from the market and now when I go to the Market app / Downloads only the apps that I paid ...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All My free Apps are gone from the Market

X Lurker Achievements:
    3 months registered100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

All My free Apps are gone from the Market

I recently purchased a app from the market and now when I go to the Market app / Downloads only the apps that I paid for are listed. Before all my apps were listed paid and unpaid apps. This isn't a huge issue but I want to know will I still be able to get alerts when an app is available for an update? How do I get my unpaid apps listed in the Market/download page?

I searched for a this question and didn't find it. I'm sure this has been asked before but I couldn't find it.

Thanks for your help

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.9%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    884 times
    Is the app actually installed on your phone - generally free apps will not show up in the download area if they are not installed on your phone...

Failure isn't falling down, failure is staying down.

Guidelines of Conduct for DroidXForums.com

X Pursuant Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points7 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    I know what he means probably the same thing that happened to me im assuming.. yesterday to me also all my free apps that are installed on my phone were gone except the paid ones... I rewinded and thought about what did i change in my phone then remembered the night before i installed Appbrains market app and synced and everything was working fine.... So i UNINSTALLED appbrain market and within 10 mins later they all returned... I'm assuming the other market conflicts somehow and causes that IMO.

Do you have Appsbrain installed?

X Lurker Achievements:
    3 months registered100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I don't have Appsbrain. But I did buy Wunder radio last night. The only thing I can think of is that I signed into Google checkout to pay for the app. Do you think that has something to do with it?

X Pursuant Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points7 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Its hard to say but i dont think so ive bought apps and never had that issue until i installed APP BRAIN... maybe it was just a bug and app brain didint even have anything to do with it..... bc i had the same issue as u.... maybe u just have to wait it out and refresh....

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 195
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    Quote Originally Posted by movadoevo8 View Post
    Its hard to say but i dont think so ive bought apps and never had that issue until i installed APP BRAIN... maybe it was just a bug and app brain didint even have anything to do with it..... bc i had the same issue as u.... maybe u just have to wait it out and refresh....
    Nothing wrong with appbrain, it's working fine here.
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

Only the Skilled Survive

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

X Pursuant Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    app brain works fine for me too its just that since i installed it and i go to the regular market and i click on menu>downloads i cant see any of my free apps that are installed anymore... so i wont know when they have updates unless i go in app brain which is ok...

so i uninstalled it and it seemed to fix it.... could be just coincidence who knows.. i'll give it another go see what happens hehe...

+ Reply to Thread

Ads