Charging Problems

This is a discussion on Charging Problems within the Droid X Help forums, part of the Droid X Discussion category; Hello: I am having issues with my Droid X. I recently bought a new battery for my phone. When I went to charge it it ...

Thread: Charging Problems

Smile Charging Problems

Hello:
    I am having issues with my Droid X. I recently bought a new battery for my phone. When I went to charge it it would not charge via either of the two travel adapters I own. If I hook the USB cable up to a USB port in my car or a PC the phone will charge. I think something is not quite right since even after charging via USB it only holds a charge for 2 or 3 days. My experience with other batteries has allowed me to go a week or more between charges. On a related note - this problem may have been self inflicted. I bought this phone refurbished a couple of years ago. It never allowed me to connect to the Google Play Store because of what I think was a conflict with my login on Google and the previous owner. I did a Factory Reset. I also updated my MotoBlur software. This took care of the login problem - I can't say the charging problems started after that but it was fairly soon afterward. I'm hoping someone can help. Maybe it's time for a new phone.

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Remove Ads

Ads