Need Help with Droid X2 on Tracfone (receives multiple copies of incoming texts)

This is a discussion on Need Help with Droid X2 on Tracfone (receives multiple copies of incoming texts) within the Droid X Help forums, part of the Droid X Discussion category; I have 2 Droid X2 phones with the same problem where the phone receives multiple copies of incoming texts and wastes my Tracfone minutes. Has ...

Thread: Need Help with Droid X2 on Tracfone (receives multiple copies of incoming texts)

Need Help with Droid X2 on Tracfone (receives multiple copies of incoming texts)

I have 2 Droid X2 phones with the same problem where the phone receives multiple copies of incoming texts and wastes my Tracfone minutes. Has anyone else seen this problem? Are there any setting changes or work arounds for this? I am running the eclipse launcher.

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 489
    Overall activity: 93.3%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Member #
    Liked
    286 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry331 View Post
    I have 2 Droid X2 phones with the same problem where the phone receives multiple copies of incoming texts and wastes my Tracfone minutes. Has anyone else seen this problem? Are there any setting changes or work arounds for this? I am running the eclipse launcher.
    I Don't know but sounds like a Tracfone issue not a DX2 issue.

Same here with droidx on tracfone. I think it is a tracfone issue not droid problem .

Remove Ads

Ads