Need some help.

This is a discussion on Need some help. within the Droid X Help forums, part of the Droid X Discussion category; First off, I'm at work so I may not be able to check this very much so i am going to try to be very ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need some help.

X Operative
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 0.4%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Need some help.

First off, I'm at work so I may not be able to check this very much so i am going to try to be very detailed so whoever answer's would know what to do. I tried to flash from Liquid to SSX a few minutes ago. I wiped evrything through clockworks and it said it was installing the SSX rom and then it said thanks and rebooted. Well Now it is stuck on the boot logo screen. I have manually wipe the data and cache again and also pulled the battery twice. Does anyone know what happend and what I need to do to fix? Looks like an SBF but was just checking.

Thanks

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Conveyor Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Yes SBF time. It has happened a couple of times to me. Probably a bad download. After you SBF you should be fine, download the ROM again and check the file to make sure that it matches the one posted. Good luck..

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums
    "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!
    Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945"

X Operative
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Do you know of a good place to get the SSX download from? I got it from alldroid.org

X Conveyor Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I got mine from this forum. But you can also try the following sites, androidforums.com, DroidForums.net. The main thing to remember is to check the file to make sure it matches.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

X Operative
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm back up. I SBF'd back to stock. i looked for the download on this site but could not find it. I found a link on this site for the alldroid.org site so i used that. I'll keep looking.
    Last edited by frosty_35768; 08-18-2011 at 11:24 AM.

RS Team Leader
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 423
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Member #
    Liked
    179 times
    What were you on before SSX?

Alldroid is the download site for SSX 2.0

on the move..

X Conveyor Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    As pop mentioned alldroid is the main download the other sites redirect you to a mirror or the main download site. In any case make sure to check the file after you download it. I have run into some problems before for not doing it. Good luck.

popcenator likes this.

X Operative
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by popcenator View Post
    What were you on before SSX?Alldroid is the download site for SSX 2.0on the move..
    I was on Liquid before. I get bored with the same roms and wanted to try something diff. I thought it was going to work. Everything looked good and then just stuck. I just finished rooting and getting everything back. Haven't tried to flash it again.
    Last edited by frosty_35768; 08-18-2011 at 09:52 AM.

RS Team Leader
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 423
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Member #
    Liked
    179 times
    You should be good to flash it now, you're clean of any previous ROMs. You should have been able to just wipe and install, not sure what happened.

X Operative
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I got another question. Now that I am back on the 2.3.34 and rooted, I have tried to use my rom manager to restore my last back up. Would that also restore my last rom also, which would be Liquid bc when i try all it does is restart my phone? Also I tried to flash my liquid rom since it was still on my sd card when when i try the rom manager will say rebooting to clockworks but just restart my phone. Should I use D2 first and then the rom manager after?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads