Launcher pro wont stop...

This is a discussion on Launcher pro wont stop... within the Droid X Help forums, part of the Droid X Discussion category; Originally Posted by smalltowngirl13 =) I gotcha now...you can, you just have to add the app (it looks like an address book right) from your ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Launcher pro wont stop...

Agent X
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 2.6%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smalltowngirl13 View Post
    =) I gotcha now...you can, you just have to add the app (it looks like an address book right) from your app drawer either to your home screen or LP dock. To add from your app drawer to a homescreen, open your app drawer find contacts and longpress and drag / drop on the home screen you want. If you wanna put it on the dockbar, make sure you have an open spot, press and hold, popup box appears, select applications, your application list will appear, select contacts, it will ask you which icon (default-this is the one you see, LP icon-the are black/white, or custom-you can choose a pic or icon of your own). Hope this helps ya out.
    well that kinda helps.... i already figured out the press and hold app in the dock, yet the contacts that runs is not the same. it has none of the features i mentioned earlier and is dificult to quickly navigate... also i never ever saw a contacts in my app drawer oh wait... i may have hidden it through LP haha, but still... frustrating me
    Addicted to technology but don't always get it!

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Informant Achievements:
    250 Experience PointsTagger Second Class100 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by eric eakin View Post
    well that kinda helps.... i already figured out the press and hold app in the dock, yet the contacts that runs is not the same. it has none of the features i mentioned earlier and is dificult to quickly navigate... also i never ever saw a contacts in my app drawer oh wait... i may have hidden it through LP haha, but still... frustrating me
    Yeah, the app you want is called Contacts and is in the app drawer (although sounds like you hid it! ) Once launched, it matches exactly like what happens when you press the right contact button on the stock launcher.
    BlackBerry Pearl > BlackBerry Storm > Motorola Droid > Motorola Droid X

Agent X
    Achievements:
    500 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    @smalltowngirl13

hahaha i figured it out! i did hide it and it was soo different than the other one - thanks for helping me figure that out - i like LP again now!

Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 71.7%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    885 times
    Are you referring to the dialer? I have done a screenshot of the stock home - do you want the phone one? That is the dialer - right above it is the icon app (green phone/keypad). Same options apply - if you have hidden it in LP, you can unhide it to... =)

Sorry I am not understanding quickly...

CAP201008012046.jpg
    Failure isn't falling down, failure is staying down.

Agent X
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Are you referring to the dialer? I have done a screenshot of the stock home - do you want the phone one? That is the dialer - right above it is the icon app (green phone/keypad). Same options apply - if you have hidden it in LP, you can unhide it to... =)

Sorry I am not understanding quickly...

CAP201008012046.jpg

no worries - its sunday! i have it all sorted out now - the contacts app is like the one in the dialer but stand alone - just contacts meaning no other tabs across the top!

lesson of the day for me - explain clearer and learn how to take screen shots lol!

Thanks for all the help!

Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    885 times
    no worries - its sunday! i have it all sorted out now - the contacts app is like the one in the dialer but stand alone - just contacts meaning no other tabs across the top!

lesson of the day for me - explain clearer and learn how to take screen shots lol!

Thanks for all the help!
    Yes that is correct..you can also filter your contacts in contact by clicking on the 2nd line (line below Contacts: A-Z)...will give you several options to choose from...so which one did you want / are you going with?

Agent X
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Yes that is correct..you can also filter your contacts in contact by clicking on the 2nd line (line below Contacts: A-Z)...will give you several options to choose from...so which one did you want / are you going with?
    im using in my dock (from left to right) dialer, Contacts(the one like on stock home dock), app button, texts, browser. once i figured it out its great..... the contacts was the only part i didnt first like about lp - but thats gone in the wind now! on to different projects to tweak and tinker with! <--just too funny!

Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    885 times
    im using in my dock (from left to right) dialer, Contacts(the one like on stock home dock), app button, texts, browser. once i figured it out its great..... the contacts was the only part i didnt first like about lp - but thats gone in the wind now! on to different projects to tweak and tinker with! <--just too funny!
    There are a couple of good LP threads...the dockbar was what drew me to LP (you can make it 3 dockbars and they will scroll without leaving your home screen - which means 15 apps without open your app drawer...)!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads