Supercharger Help Please

This is a discussion on Supercharger Help Please within the Droid X Hacks forums, part of the Droid X Development category; I want to try out the SC scripts. Now, I think I dont have any issue following the directions on how to run it. But ...

Thread: Supercharger Help Please

Most Creative Screenshot
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    36 times

Question Supercharger Help Please

I want to try out the SC scripts. Now, I think I dont have any issue following the directions on how to run it. But my question is, There are so many different files, Im confused at which to dl and use. I just want to try them out to see if they help out roms on boot manager slots.
    I found what looks to be the main page for it, but only has a update 8 dl.
    [Script][U9 RC4!] ALL WHEEL DRIVE -=V6 SuperCharger=- FIX RAM & Launchers, 3G & KAK! - xda-developers

Then if you follow the link towards the top of that thread, you have this, which has some update 9s rc4 but includes all kinds of stuff, this...V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC4, 3G TurboCharger RC2, KAK RC2 and DHBC RC1.
    Thats found here
    xda-developers - View Single Post - [Script][U9 RC4!] ALL WHEEL DRIVE -=V6 SuperCharger=- FIX RAM & Launchers, 3G & KAK!

So do I want the newest one? The update 9 rc4? What is all the other mods in that about, are they used on the dx, most of all are they ok to use on the dx?
    Are they all just included in the file but you dont need to use them?
    Droid X powered by ICS
    I've got my SBF badge.

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Operative
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    The only one I would say to use is the v6 supercharger script. Everything else I've never needed but im on vortex rc1 right now so I didn't even supercharge this rom yet im still waiting on some answers on whether or not to apply v6 supercharger on this rom. Just download the latest supercharger script and follow some instructions. Just google "v6 supercharger install" and you should be ok. I have never used KAK or the 3G turbocharger.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Most Creative Screenshot
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    well, i understand I should prolly just use the supercharge script. But Im having issues figuring out what is the latest script to use. They are all listed and labeled and its confusing me which one I should be using. The update 8 is pretty obvious but I see there is a 9, and read there are more options but Im confused which 9 to use. Anyone help me figure this out?
    Droid X powered by ICS
    I've got my SBF badge.

X Pursuant
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by droidx86 View Post
    The only one I would say to use is the v6 supercharger script. Everything else I've never needed but im on vortex rc1 right now so I didn't even supercharge this rom yet im still waiting on some answers on whether or not to apply v6 supercharger on this rom. Just download the latest supercharger script and follow some instructions. Just google "v6 supercharger install" and you should be ok. I have never used KAK or the 3G turbocharger.

Hey, I'm on Vortex also and have held off supercharging it because I've had issues in the past. If you find out before me, could you pm me and let me know if it's ok? Thanks.

X Pursuant
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Hey, Silver, how you been? What rom are you running? I usually just use the supercharger update 8 and choose the megaram setting and it usually works great for me. Although on the newest Liquid it wasn't a good idea for some reason. Jacked it up enough that I had to start all over. That's my input, sorry it's not better, but I haven't looked into the newer versions since that one worked well for me.

Most Creative Screenshot
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    I guess thats the one Im going to try out for now. Im trying it out on liberty 3 v2.0 booting off of boot manager. See if it helps with the BM lag.
    Guess, I can try the other ones if this seems to help and I get more clear answers about the newer versions.
    Droid X powered by ICS
    I've got my SBF badge.

X Operative
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1322022964

I would download that one and use the 512hp settings if its still there, option 7. Thats what I used before and it did a decent job. TO be honest with you since I have been running this vortex rc1 ROM I have not seen a reason for me to actually use the v6 supercharge script.

Most Creative Screenshot
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    For people who have done this before, say I want to update to a newer version. Do I just go in and select unsupercharge, and then what? it just does its thing and I reboot? Then run the newer version in script manager?
    Droid X powered by ICS
    I've got my SBF badge.

Remove Ads

Ads