Loyalty: to the DX or to Verizon?

This is a discussion on Loyalty: to the DX or to Verizon? within the Droid X General Discussion forums, part of the Droid X Discussion category; Where I live there is no choice of carriers. It is either Sprint with very limited coverage in the area, AT&T with only EDGE, or ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Loyalty: to the DX or to Verizon?

X Informant
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Where I live there is no choice of carriers. It is either Sprint with very limited coverage in the area, AT&T with only EDGE, or Verizon with great 3G with a nice large area of coverage. So, I was pleased the X was offered by Verizon. (Should I also mention that I get about 21 or 22 percent discount because I work for Uncle Sam?) But, if all carriers were equal, I probably still would have gone with the X. HTC models, although nice looking with nice features, have terrible phone coverage when compared to Motorola phones. At least that has been my belief, and it is based on a lot of questions to those who have HTC and Motorola phones.
    "The two loudest sounds you'll ever hear are 'click' when it should have been 'boom'
    and 'boom' when it should have been 'click'."

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Informant
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 1KDS View Post
    Pick the provider then the device
    Definitely. The best device in the world is useless if there's no service.

X Lurker Achievements:
    3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Verizon first

X Operative
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I was on AT&T for years because I like to be a loyal person. There are things I can say about them but it has already been said. EDGE SUCKS!!!! With that being said I will say this, even though we had a fall out over a laptop air card. I never had a bad customer service rep. Then I switch carriers. I wanted the EVO. But I watched a coworker on SPRINT couldn't get get calls anywhere other than metro areas. Not for me. So I tried VZW and wow. Now they have given me a new discount that makes my cell bill cheaper than it has been in years. Customer service so far has been great,i couldn't be happier. Service means alot to me but this phone is awesome and I'm addicted to it so I might would chase this phone as long as it ran the the way it does on VZW!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App
    Proud owner of a Rooted DROID X

Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    250 Experience PointsYour first Group31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    728 times
    I would have to choose VZW also, I've had an account with them for over 10 years. I've had the same number for 5 years.
    Never had problems with customer service either. Had to get several replacements throughout the years and never an issue.
    Sad to say that when the X is no longer, VZW will still be there and I'll still be a customer.

X Lurker Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Verizon has the best coverage for my usage so I need that.

Shot from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

Ads