Still no droid x

This is a discussion on Still no droid x within the Droid X General Discussion forums, part of the Droid X Discussion category; Originally Posted by Btango05 It's Finally HERE!! YAY! Mine comes in tomorrow....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Still no droid x

X Lurker Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Btango05 View Post
    It's Finally HERE!! YAY!
    Mine comes in tomorrow.

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Lurker Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Finally I have mine!!!! It's awesome so far!

X Informant Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I ordered mine yesterday via 8/24 and is expected to ship out on 9/8. Let's hope it arrives earlierr so that I can show it off at school, hehe

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I ordered mine 8/16 in store. I have yet to receive a shipping confirmation. I am definitely not waiting patiently. I get excited by any knocks at the door. Family..."oh you guys again"..neighbors "why are you knocking on my door" lol. I do better when I stay off these forums. That's when I see stuff like "I ordered my on the 19th and its here already". Then I call Verizon again and as previously stated within this thread..that seems to be pointless.....blah....lol. I also had the price charged to my bill. Do you think thats what's making me a "low priority"?

X Pursuant
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 3.7%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    i ordered the 18th on the phone, and nothing. my online order status also shows nothing, so eff it...i'm calling verizon daily until i get SOME sort of info...i have seen people ordered on the 20th already have theirs in hand...

i even told the guy that i was going on vacation on the 2nd, and needed it prior to that. he said it will ship by the 31st, and i'll have it by the 1st...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

Ads