The Droid Incredible was my 1st choice

This is a discussion on The Droid Incredible was my 1st choice within the Droid X General Discussion forums, part of the Droid X Discussion category; I wanted a Droid Incredible, but since I already have a "family plan" with AT&T, I purchased an iPhone. After 3 weeks of 1x service ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Droid Incredible was my 1st choice

Agent X Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times

The Droid Incredible was my 1st choice

I wanted a Droid Incredible, but since I already have a "family plan" with AT&T, I purchased an iPhone. After 3 weeks of 1x service that rarely worked, I returned the iPhone. Since the DI was out of stock, I purchased the DX.

Today I was at Best Buy, and was able to compare my DX to the DI. I have one word concerning the DI..... PUNY!!!!!!!!!!

I love my phone!

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

*Rescue Squad*
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 411
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience PointsTagger Second Class100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    459 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Asharad View Post
    I wanted a Droid Incredible, but since I already have a "family plan" with AT&T, I purchased an iPhone. After 3 weeks of 1x service that rarely worked, I returned the iPhone. Since the DI was out of stock, I purchased the DX.

Today I was at Best Buy, and was able to compare my DX to the DI. I have one word concerning the DI..... PUNY!!!!!!!!!!

I love my phone!
    yea i dont know how im ever going to go back to a smaller screen now

X Lurker Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yeah, initially I thought that the DX would be too a little too much as far as it's size. Now that I have it in hand I can't imagine being without it. Don't think I'll ever be going to a smaller screen.

X Pursuant
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points7 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    Quote Originally Posted by xDroidx View Post
    Yeah, initially I thought that the DX would be too a little too much as far as it's size. Now that I have it in hand I can't imagine being without it. Don't think I'll ever be going to a smaller screen.
    Same here! I'm glad it's selling so well because it ensures that they will continue to offer large phones like this. Any bigger and it would require a holster though.

X Lurker Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registeredTagger Second Class
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

for sure!

Agreed. I love the size. Not quite too big. Perfect. Used I phone a lot. Going back now is uncomfortable. very cramped. And swype is freaking great!

X Pursuant Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    I think a slightly bigger/more centered screen would be just fine. Wouldn't mind the centered screen for touch screen stuff.

X Lurker Achievements:
    250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    After hearing so much made about the large size I really thought it would be very cumbersome (in my pocket etc) but I really think this phone is just right!

X Operative
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 0.5%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    My wife said the same thing yesterday. We were at BestBuy yesterday as i wanted her to actually hold an X to see how big it is. They don't have a live model just a mock up, but she was interested in the D2 because of the qwerty keyboard. Once she held the X she was like, "this is the phone i want. the screen is so much bigger".

So hopefully i can get a hook up at my local Verizon and have a couple X's by Wednesday.

Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 71.7%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    885 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Asharad View Post

I love my phone!
    I had considered the Incredible as well but it was at its release time - the one thing I wanted that my D1 didn't have was the ability to obtain the local FM signal (I love this feature and HTC is known for having it on their phone)...I went in and played with an Incredible for maybe an hour and I just didn't get that good vibe from it (LOL) when I heard the DX was gonna have this feature, I went into my local store visited with the rep who had one in his pocket as a "test phone" - I played for 15 minutes and I knew this was my next phone!! Now when I put my DX beside my D1 - it is Papa Bear and Baby Bear LOL...
    Failure isn't falling down, failure is staying down.

X Pursuant
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 145
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience PointsThree FriendsCreated Album picturesYour first Group100 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    Member #
    In a land with pretty pink elephants =) Oh wait.. do people see this?
    Liked
    25 times
    Lol i too considered the incredible... then i heard more about the X and was getting more ad more interested. I looked at the shipping date for incredible and noticed it would be after i could get my X lol. Still wasn't sure about the size so i gave it some time and hoped that ny local verizon store would have an x in early that i could compare to the incredible... think i was sold before i did finally see it myself... but seeing it myself helped lol... got my X on launch day, was first in line and could not be happier :-)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Droid X
    Gingerbread
    Stock - Rooted - Deodexed
    -------------------------------------------------
    Xoom(Gold Oscar Edition)
    Honeycomb 3.1
    Stock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads