Let's Golf

This is a discussion on Let's Golf within the Droid X Games forums, part of the Droid X Extras category; Gameloft has got to be my favorite Android game developer, wish their games were on the marketplace, but oh well. Let's Golf is awesome. It's ...

Thread: Let's Golf

X Operative Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times

Let's Golf

Gameloft has got to be my favorite Android game developer, wish their games were on the marketplace, but oh well.

Let's Golf is awesome. It's literally like Hot Shots! or Pangya! or other similar golf with an arcadey feel and cartoon players.

Has 4 courses, each course has 4 ways to play it (Front 9, Back 9, 18, Shuffle) and 3 difficulty levels. There are 4 characters, 2 have to be unlocked and at this moment I haven't unlocked any of them. You also unlock gear that will increase your stats for your chosen player.

The courses are challenging and the game is a lot of fun and a great time waster. You can exit the game at ANY point, using any method. If you hit the Home button the game will sleep in the background and resume without much loading right where you left off. If you exit in the middle of a tourney, the next time you come in and hit Tournament it will ask if you want to Resume.

Has 2 multiplayer modes. Hot Seat (where you hand it back and forth) and Wifi.

Great little game for $5.

Let's Golf for Android, Golf Simulation Game Like Nothing Else | Gameloft

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Informant Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by phimuskapsi View Post
    Gameloft has got to be my favorite Android game developer, wish their games were on the marketplace, but oh well.

Let's Golf is awesome. It's literally like Hot Shots! or Pangya! or other similar golf with an arcadey feel and cartoon players.

Has 4 courses, each course has 4 ways to play it (Front 9, Back 9, 18, Shuffle) and 3 difficulty levels. There are 4 characters, 2 have to be unlocked and at this moment I haven't unlocked any of them. You also unlock gear that will increase your stats for your chosen player.

The courses are challenging and the game is a lot of fun and a great time waster. You can exit the game at ANY point, using any method. If you hit the Home button the game will sleep in the background and resume without much loading right where you left off. If you exit in the middle of a tourney, the next time you come in and hit Tournament it will ask if you want to Resume.

Has 2 multiplayer modes. Hot Seat (where you hand it back and forth) and Wifi.

Great little game for $5.

I have already written to Gameloft because they just released a Let's Golf 2 with more courses and different people. Unfortunately right now you can only get/play Let's Golf 2 on devices which start with an "I". I'd like to be able to play it on my Droid X.

X Operative Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Why isn't this offered on the market?

X Lurker
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points31 days registeredCreated Album pictures100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    if the new release comes to Android, then i'll definately get this for the X. Cuz there is no good golf game out there right now.

X Operative
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 5.7%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Sounds like releasing a Lets Golf 2 and making people to pay for an "upgrade" might be a little unfair. Most apps, once you pay, you are good for life.

So instead of upping the version number, they create it as a separate product that you have to buy again?

X Conveyor
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Quote Originally Posted by phimuskapsi View Post

...has anyone tried the PS1 emulator and Hot Shots Golf?

Remove Ads

Ads