Looking for a set of earphones with a mic...

This is a discussion on Looking for a set of earphones with a mic... within the Droid X Audio / Video forums, part of the Droid X Extras category; I hate earbuds - if they go around the ear that's fine, but my ears don't like buds - and neither do I. EDIT: Well, ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a set of earphones with a mic...

X Pursuant Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    I hate earbuds - if they go around the ear that's fine, but my ears don't like buds - and neither do I.

EDIT:
    Well, if you want skullcandy:

http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/all-p...t_has_mic_d=59

Those are their inline mic ones. Just find somewhere that's cheaper/on sale =)
    Last edited by Metalheadzaid; 08-17-2010 at 02:19 AM.

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Operative
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I got the v-moda vibe duo ::: v-moda ::: on NERO black for hands free

and i got

the Dr Dre monster beats Tour Tours In-Ear headphones

I mostly use the Monster Beats cause they are made so they dont tangle up, to be honest i cant tell the sound difference from both I just get bigger bass from the v-modas. v-moda vibe are $80 and monster beats are $180. Both look pretty nice when you wear them, v-modas look like you have bling bling on your ears, and the monster beats look nice cause of the design and the red flat cable

X Operative
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Okay, for something that doesn't have a microphone, but is one of the best IEMs on the current market and is around the $80 price point:
    the Head-Direct RE0s: Head-Direct.com | YUIN

It's my recommendation as I'm somewhat of an audiophile. If you check head-fi.org, the premier audiophile forums, you'll see they agree with the RE0s. I have a pair myself, and after a couple days of burn-in, the sound quality is amazing.

X Informant Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I had ordered a pair of these.. "JBuds J3M Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphones with Microphone"

Amazon.com: JBuds J3M Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphones with Microphone (Jet Black, iPhone Compatible): Electronics

They were 29.95 when i purchased them but even at the current price i would probably buy another set. Very good sound quality (compared to an even pricier set i have) and it does have a mic and a button on the cord.

get the razer moray there great for the phone, music, and anything lol

you can go to razerzone.com to check em out.

X Lurker
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Which sets have working music controls? I have the Skull Candy FMJ's, which have a music/phone toggle that is supposed to also mute the music temporarily when pressed (or at least that's what it did on my WinMo phone). I'm looking at the Klipsch S4i with the mic & 3-button remote, but I want don't know if the controls will work... I also have the Plantronics voyager 855 (wireless stereo bluetooth), and the controls on that work fine, but I think that's handled by the bluetooth protocol, not the phone software.

X Lurker
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Overall activity: 0.4%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    the Vmodas are amazing for earbuds...the price is right too!! if i would recommend any ear buds they would be the Vmoda's, great sound to em! I actually just got the Beats by dre studios, they came with a mic but havent tried it yet! but they sound redonkulous!! they sound like u r at a concert!!! insanely good!

X Operative
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by aatonytone View Post
    the Vmodas are amazing for earbuds...the price is right too!! if i would recommend any ear buds they would be the Vmoda's, great sound to em! I actually just got the Beats by dre studios, they came with a mic but havent tried it yet! but they sound redonkulous!! they sound like u r at a concert!!! insanely good!
    The studios look nice but for $350 I would go with another brand

X Lurker
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Overall activity: 0.4%
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
    The studios look nice but for $350 I would go with another brand
    actually u can get them for $199 right now, n i just paid $550 custom painted from colorware, n dont knwo if u actually listened to em, but everyone i let listen to em so far said "those r the best earphones ive ever heard" so maybe its just the people i know but they r well worth the 200 bucks...if u dont like em noone asked u, it was everyones opinion not what u think, n clearly u werent thinking cuz u couldnt even get the price right!!!

X Operative Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    i love my bose in ear...and my skullcandy full metal jackets!
    DROIDX...Droid Incredible...HTC EVO...iPhone 3GS...Motorola Droid...Mytouch 3G...G1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads