Gift card manager app!

This is a discussion on Gift card manager app! within the Droid X Apps forums, part of the Droid X Extras category; Hi - I searched but could not find. I am looking for a good app to manage my store gift cards on my phone. I ...

Thread: Gift card manager app!

X Lurker
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Overall activity: 1.6%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registeredTagger Second Class7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Gift card manager app!

Hi - I searched but could not find. I am looking for a good app to manage my store gift cards on my phone. I have been using swagg for some time, but I dont find it very user friendly.
    Any suggestions.

Looking for something that can auto-update the balances on the gift cards as they are used.
    thanks

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Gift card manager app

Quote Originally Posted by aryavat View Post
    Hi - I searched but could not find. I am looking for a good app to manage my store gift cards on my phone. I have been using swagg for some time, but I dont find it very user friendly.
    Any suggestions.

Looking for something that can auto-update the balances on the gift cards as they are used.
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDroid
    Thanks for registering at Droid X Forum! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best,
    Droid X Forum
    I created Card Smash! to store of and use the many gift cards that my wife and I have accumulated. We never seemed to have our cards available when we needed them, and sometimes lost them. With this application, we have access to all of our gift cards, membership cards, library cards, and loyalty cards at all times without having to carry them around. I use an Android phone and my wife uses an iPhone. I couldn’t find any other application that could store and share all of these cards across operating systems. My wife can access any cards I have saved because we are able to share the account. Card Smash! can not only track these type of cards, but can scan and track anything with a barcode.

Another issue that we had was the inability to change barcode fonts with other applications. One merchant only could accept QR codes, so I built the ability to change barcode fonts into Card Smash!. The application is very secure. In order to protect the data, I have implemented multiple levels of security including encrypting the card information on an encrypted database.

Unfortunately, it cannot yet track gift card balances. However, if the application does take off it is something that I am looking to add.

Card Smash! is available on iTunes and Google Play. The store links are below:

Google Play: http://bit.ly/2rC7OtJ
    iTunes: http://apple.co/2sh3UIN

In addition I have included a preview video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=0nzrTqhxruM.

Please let me know if you need any additional information or clarification?
    Last edited by seth35us; 06-15-2017 at 11:26 PM.

Remove Ads

Ads