[APP] N3xGen Theme Manager - Find Launcher Themes Easily

This is a discussion on [APP] N3xGen Theme Manager - Find Launcher Themes Easily within the Droid X Apps forums, part of the Droid X Extras category; Description If you enjoy theming your phone as much as I do, then this is an app for you! The current Android Market does not ...

Thread: [APP] N3xGen Theme Manager - Find Launcher Themes Easily

Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 71.4%
    Achievements:
    Your first Group500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures
    Member #
    Liked
    358 times

[APP] N3xGen Theme Manager - Find Launcher Themes Easily

Description

If you enjoy theming your phone as much as I do, then this is an app for you! The current Android Market does not support the wide array of themes that it could. This is where N3xGen Theme Manager steps in. It takes the chaos of themes in the market and organizes them into an application dedicated to themes. N3xGen Theme Manager does not replace the market, it works with the pre-existing Android Market to make your life easier when it comes to finding the right theme for your device. It currently supports ADW, ADW Ex, Launcher Pro, Launcher Pro Plus, and T-Mobile Theme Chooser (And custom roms that support Theme Chooser).To register your theme, head over to http://www.N3xGenApps.com and register an account. Once you have an account made, go to the “Developer CP” and click Add Theme near the top. All you need to do is enter the package information for your application, the category and theme you want, and then click import. Wait a couple seconds while our system imports the information from the market, and displays it for you. Click the check mark in the top right and it will add it to our database, and you are DONE!
    BETA

This app is currently in beta, so please do not rate poorly if there are any bugs, instead notify me so I can fix them. We do not know how long this will be in beta, it has a long ways to go. We have huge plans for this app and will try to do weekly updates.

Read more here

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Remove Ads

Ads