Bluetooth Headset Media Player?

This is a discussion on Bluetooth Headset Media Player? within the Droid X Apps forums, part of the Droid X Extras category; so i just bought the second generation Playstation 3 bluetooth mic/headset, and I'm curious if there is an app. that will play my music in ...

Thread: Bluetooth Headset Media Player?

X Lurker Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registeredTagger Second Class
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Bluetooth Headset Media Player?

so i just bought the second generation Playstation 3 bluetooth mic/headset, and I'm curious if there is an app. that will play my music in my headset, or if i have to go out and buy bluetooth headphones.

Can an app. allow this function? I Think it would be great to be able to use the voice recognition and say "play/artist/song" or "play/playlist" and enjoy my music, and if i get a phone call be able to pause the music and switch to the call. All this without the need to change headsets or carry more then one headset on me.

-Thanks

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Supporting Member
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredThree Friends250 Experience PointsTagger Second Class100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    First, welcome to DXF! Sorry to say I can't help, I really just wanted to say hi. BUT! My understanding is that if you get a call while the stock media player is playing a music track, it will pause at least. Not sure about voice functionality (I don't use my phone as a media player), but you shouldn't have to switch headsets, just answer the call as normal..
    Respect is rule #1

Uughh.. That is my professional opinion.

X Lurker Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registeredTagger Second Class
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thank you very much , well im trying to adapt to the voice recognition application for purposes such as driving(answering,calling,and gps nav.), and doing chores in and around the house, as well as when im else where such as at a store. so i wondered to myself can i use my mp3 player in the grocery store without disturbing others? so i went onto the market and searched "bluetooth media player" and hundreds of apps come up but not just media players, anything with the words bluetooth, media, and player on the description or app. title. and lets face facts, android market app. descriptions can be VERY vague. (seems to be more promotional talk and testimonials pertaining to the app. its self then a well thoroughly detailed description of functionalities and usability. so due to the lack of information i have not found one that allows me to use a bluetooth mic headset yet. I am hoping some1 will come up with the app. cause id rather not dish an additional $100-$200 dollars out on a headset that cannot handle calls or has a microphone on a stick hanging in front of my mouth in while im in public looking like a telemarketer lol

Remove Ads

Ads