QuickClock Advanced Official Feedback and Help Thread

This is a discussion on QuickClock Advanced Official Feedback and Help Thread within the Droid X Apps forums, part of the Droid X Extras category; Originally Posted by Abe21599 idk but i added a comment to help out poeple comment on apps like handcent saying they now get 2 notifications ...

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: QuickClock Advanced Official Feedback and Help Thread

App Developer
    Developer
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe21599 View Post
    idk but i added a comment to help out

poeple comment on apps like handcent saying they now get 2 notifications and stuff like that. idiots like that dont deserve a smartphone IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by DebianDog View Post
    I flagged it as spam and moved my rating to 5 stars to offset his silliness

Thank you both!

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Pursuant
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Paul I saved the changed buffer to the profile. And any time I go back into it it shows 15 again so I hit profile and then select balanced and it shows 20 as being the buffer. But if I back out and go back it reverts to 15.

I post all my settings in the profile in a bit when I have the chance to copy them down just so I am more specific as to everything.

And I did post a five star comment on the market. I love the way my phone runs and the not hugely changed but enough to get me thru a shift at work now extended battery life...

The lockups and random boot loop just happened to come at bad times lol

DX- rooted, strapped, OC'd, and themed how I like it.

Rescue Squad
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    332 times
    And if you remove the app it never FC's?

Beamed from my DroidX

X Pursuant
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    I have been making all my changes to the phone a few days apart to ensure stability.

Last thig changed 3 days ago was adding quickclock.

Went one day with one lockup but just added to buffer and let it go. Yesterday and today been a little worse. Had no lockup issues at all before adding it.

I figure adding buffer would fix issue like most people suggest but even after changing buffer and saving to profile and renaming the profile to see its been changed it seems to revert back to 15 instead of 20 or 25 that I currently have saved as the buffer level.

Changed it to 25 for now and haven't went back into quickclock since making the change ad seeing it on the screen. Hoping she stays stable now.

I even unistalle and reinstalled the app with fresh download from the market.

Hoping it will all be straight now.

DX- rooted, strapped, OC'd, and themed how I like it.

X Operative
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    3 months registered31 days registered250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Awesome app bro. It works perfectly. Moar Pwr and a little extra battery life! Who could want anything more?!

Also posted my 5 star on the market!

X Informant
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Thanks for reminding me to rate it, I forgot. Still loving it! I can't quit messing around with it! It's so easy. Don't let those haters get to you Paul!
    Thanks, Ben

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

X Conveyor
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 171
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Hey great app by the way and I ran into a really strange problem. I flashed the incredible liberty rom or whatever its called not liberty but the one based off of it and not rubix. Anyway here's my problem when I go to setup your app I always hit module but this time it gave me some warning about if I have a device which is not compatible blah blah blah then it comes up with the normal overclock milestone prompt. Then I go to calibrate and it goes way into the negatives I mean I let it go to -235 and I just hit cancel so I did it again and uninstalled and reinstalled and on that rom it just doesn't work and neither does jrummy thinking its the rom but just thought id tell you about that in case some idiot gives you a one star and a comment like would give none but can't but im gonna give you five thanks for your time and thanks for the app!

App Developer
    Developer
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cruckus View Post
    Hey great app by the way and I ran into a really strange problem. I flashed the incredible liberty rom or whatever its called not liberty but the one based off of it and not rubix. Anyway here's my problem when I go to setup your app I always hit module but this time it gave me some warning about if I have a device which is not compatible blah blah blah then it comes up with the normal overclock milestone prompt. Then I go to calibrate and it goes way into the negatives I mean I let it go to -235 and I just hit cancel so I did it again and uninstalled and reinstalled and on that rom it just doesn't work and neither does jrummy thinking its the rom but just thought id tell you about that in case some idiot gives you a one star and a comment like would give none but can't but im gonna give you five thanks for your time and thanks for the app!
    It sounds like maybe the ROM has messed with your phone's device name maybe? Go into the system settings > About Phone, and let me know what it says your "Model number" is. If it's still "DROIDX" then check out your root privileges to make sure that QuickClock is indeed getting root access. If it is, then just do a quick uninstall and reinstall. Hopefully that'll fix it right up. If not, shoot me a PM and we'll get it figured out one way or another.

App Developer
    Developer
    Achievements:
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Version 1.7.0.3 is now live and should fix the issue where Overwriting a profile appeared to not save the setting. Turned out it was indeed saving it, but when returning to the menu, it was displaying the wrong value. Let me know if anyone still has any issues at all.

Also, I think I may've fixed the FC's people on non-supported devices have been experiencing shortly after opening the app. If you have one of these devices or know someone with one, let me know what you see happen. Thanks and have fun!

X Operative
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    hey paul great app. but for some reason mine still cannot calibrate for highest speed. Only twice out of 20 to 30 attemps have resulted in any valued being saved, 1408. but even when using 1300 as the highest settings it will freeze and reboot the phone. I increased the stability buffer but that didnt help at all. I lowered it to 1250 and that was stable enough to run for a few days with no problems, bettery seem to last forever. however after last update, my phone kept rebooting. tried to find settings again but it went back to rebooting after trying to find highest speed and not saving whatever it found. i restored my backup copy with tb and phone went back to no freeze or reboot all day.

edit: how do I find out which version of qc I have? thanks
    Last edited by semp; 01-20-2011 at 03:46 AM.
    droid x
    Rom: apex 1.3.1
    Theme: revolution blu

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads