Juice Defender Feedback

This is a discussion on Juice Defender Feedback within the Droid X Apps forums, part of the Droid X Extras category; I loaded Juice Defender on my DX pretty early on after I picked up my phone. I just used the default settings and the widget ...

Thread: Juice Defender Feedback

X Conveyor
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registeredTagger Second Class
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times

Juice Defender Feedback

I loaded Juice Defender on my DX pretty early on after I picked up my phone. I just used the default settings and the widget was saying 1.7 which I understood to mean it supposedly was giving me 1.7 times the battery life that I would get without the app. Out of curiosity a week or so ago, I uninstalled the app...and it seems I'm getting pretty much the same battery life now as I was before. What kind of experiences have you had with Juice Defender?

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Operative Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I didn't relly care for it. I been using a app like juice defender but its still in beta right now its not final. Its called superpower its in the market
    Droid x rooted
    oc'ed 1.15

X Operative Achievements:
    3 months registered31 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Juice defender can be slightly annoying, especially when it cuts 3G off when something is downloading in the background even though I have traffic set or I am at work and have to step away for a moment - kills 3G and my youtube video says naynay. It does make a little bit of a difference, but 1.7 is about what I get from it.

X Conveyor Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Love it. I have UltimateJuice (the paid version though). As long as you set up which apps get priority so JD will not cut the service, you should be fine. I don't put much faith into the multiplier it gives you but from my own experiences, my extended battery averages well over 40 hours of battery life using it. Before using it with the extended battery, I used to only get a shade under 24 hours.

Technician X
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album pictures250 Experience Points100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    My feelings (nothing scientific) are similar to yours B360, I can't say for certain that JD is all that helpful. I also agree that it can be annoying (delay in getting 3G back after screen goes off).

Quote Originally Posted by B360155 View Post
    I loaded Juice Defender on my DX pretty early on after I picked up my phone. I just used the default settings and the widget was saying 1.7 which I understood to mean it supposedly was giving me 1.7 times the battery life that I would get without the app. Out of curiosity a week or so ago, I uninstalled the app...and it seems I'm getting pretty much the same battery life now as I was before. What kind of experiences have you had with Juice Defender?
    "Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment"

Remove Ads

Ads