Anyone here have a Jabra Cruiser?

This is a discussion on Anyone here have a Jabra Cruiser? within the Droid X Accessories forums, part of the Droid X Extras category; I think I would like having the FM transmitter built-in... Jabra CRUISER - Driving the sound revolution...

Thread: Anyone here have a Jabra Cruiser?

X Lurker
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Anyone here have a Jabra Cruiser?

I think I would like having the FM transmitter built-in...

Jabra CRUISER - Driving the sound revolution
    Last edited by Atchley; 08-25-2010 at 02:05 AM.

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

X Lurker Achievements:
    250 Experience Points100 Experience Points3 months registered31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I have the SP700 ... I think it's the predecessor of the Cruiser. Works great. I don't use BT headsets anymore ... this speakerphone makes calls with the windows down on the highway and everything. I don't use the FM transmitter though ... never really had a need to - it sounds great just clipped to my visor.

I used to work for Jabra so if you're looking for one send me a message and I'll put you in touch with someone in sales.

Rescue Squad
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredTagger Second Class500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    332 times
    I tell you what.... I got my first call on my AUX stereo port today (jammin out on Pandora) it was awesome. I was really surprised.

I was going to buy a BT device but forget it now.

X Lurker
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    It has sparked my interest. I have a huge MP3 collection (601 Artist/19763 Songs). I have to old fat Zune, and with the DroidX on it's way (when it finally gets here) I have a feeling I will replace my Zune with it. Also, my Tacoma does not have an AUX port so a bluetooth speakerphone with an FM transmitter would be handy. It maybe awhile though.... My job got taken down by the economy bug and after spending $200 on the phone alone... Accessories will unfortunately have to wait.

Accessories Wish-list List:
    • Speakerphone
    • Media Dock
    • Car Dock

X Conveyor Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points250 Experience Points7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by manch vegas dx View Post
    I have the SP700 ... I think it's the predecessor of the Cruiser. Works great. I don't use BT headsets anymore ... this speakerphone makes calls with the windows down on the highway and everything. I don't use the FM transmitter though ... never really had a need to - it sounds great just clipped to my visor.

I used to work for Jabra so if you're looking for one send me a message and I'll put you in touch with someone in sales.
    That is the one i use. GREAT PRODUCT!!

X Lurker Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I bought a Cruiser from Costco, since we have to use handsfree devices now. I love it, the only problem I have is that when the phone rings, the ringer has a hard time coming through the speaker on the Cruiser. It's basically static garble, and that's how I know the phone is ringing. On the flip side, I was watching NFL videos in a parking lot and the audio from the Cruiser was awesome! I would like an app that would allow voice dialing through the cruiser, unless it can do that already and I don't know how to use it.

I have Jabra cruiser 2.I am very much satisfy with it and it makes my drive more safe.

Remove Ads

Ads