What accesories are necessary for a droid x?

This is a discussion on What accesories are necessary for a droid x? within the Droid X Accessories forums, part of the Droid X Extras category; Hello, i had a thread earlier about selling my blackberry for a droid x and having just enough money, now my aunt found an iphone ...

Thread: What accesories are necessary for a droid x?

X Lurker Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

What accesories are necessary for a droid x?

Hello,
    i had a thread earlier about selling my blackberry for a droid x and having just enough money, now my aunt found an iphone 4 and shes giving me half the profit for selling it. SO i was wondering what are the best cases and screen protectors and what accesories just make the phone better. Thanks!

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Agent X
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Overall activity: 1.2%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    I just did the three-pack screen protectors at the Verizon store $7-8 along with the shell/holster combo.. Done.
    Set Your Location
    Any generic car-mount that will work in your car is a go. I did the generic that hooks to air-vent.. Works like a champ.
    Maybe a car charger later.

X Operative
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    If you have your car charger/home charger or USB cable from your Blackberry, keep that so you don't have to buy a new one for your DX. I still use my chargers from my BB Storm for my DX, not sure what other accessories are needed, maybe a case/holster, and a screen protector if you feel the need. As far as a stand, I haven't tried it yet, but the stands from ezestand.com look nice and they are not expensive. Almost forgot, I would either consider the extended battery, or a portable battery to recharge the phone when away from a power source, I picked up a Motorola portable battery and adapter from eBay for a little over $10 that makes plane travel easier.

X Informant
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I have the Phantom Skinz Chromatics - Black Carbon Fiber protector instead of a gel case. It looks GREAT and is super sleek. My DX still fits in my car dock without removing the spacer. They also included 2 screen protectors which are awesome. Way better than the screen protectors from VZW. I def recommend this combo, and the Phantom Skinz have plenty of color options to chose from. Check it out!!!

Phantom Skinz Chromatics for Motorola Droid X- Colored Protection Film, Cases, Covers

Remove Ads

Ads