PDA

View Full Version : You know your addicted to your Droid when...

Kithro
10-19-2010, 01:45 AM
I don't think I have seen one of these posts, and its a shame. Addiction stories are a must! Post your guilt stories.

You know your addicted to your droid when:

Your eating a restuant and the food doesn't settle well. You go into the bathroom and during your business you decide to keep yourself occupied.. Angry Birds! Alas, you have finished - but are so into the game you forgot why you were here in the first place. Over 45 minutes later, your company and an employee come in because they are worried about you.

Morale of the story: Angry birds eases the pain of bad mexican.

Dalverny63
10-19-2010, 06:42 AM
Lmfao I played for 8 hours yesterday totally blocked out everything even helping the kids with homework

Sent from my X usin Chuck 5.0

didiwags
10-19-2010, 03:54 PM
haha that is hilarious!!! I played angry birds while at the car wash!!! I almost forgot to drive forward to get my truck dried!!!

joeyjackpot
10-19-2010, 04:01 PM
I used mine to review for the GRE. Downloaded the 69 page math review PDF and it came up text book sharp on my Droid.

But I won't pretend that only academia has dragged me into the droid. I've spent a good many hours slicing fruit on Fruit Ninja while ignoring texts and calls to go be actually social in the real world.

two250
10-19-2010, 04:07 PM
When you surf the droid forums to keep up with everything that's changing!

j_acm
10-20-2010, 01:55 AM
When your wife says, "you should have married your damn phone!"
"
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

j_acm
10-20-2010, 01:57 AM
When your reply says "Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk"

goliath602
10-20-2010, 02:39 AM
You know your an addict when its 4pm when you start using your Android. And when your done and look up and through the window and it's night time.

Dalverny63
10-20-2010, 04:34 AM
When as soon as ur dun with sex u grab ur X instead of a cigarette

Spidaso
10-20-2010, 06:44 AM
When as soon as ur dun with sex u grab ur X instead of a cigarette

Pass up sex to get just one more level of angry birds completed.

Sent from my DROIDX

wmedina1991
10-20-2010, 06:53 AM

Sent from my DROIDX

I don't ever think I could do that!!!

joeyc1123
10-20-2010, 07:45 AM

Unfortunatly I have

bsbabcock
10-20-2010, 10:12 AM
When you've intended to get some sleep by hitting the rack by 10, 11 latest for over a week, but keep looking up at the clock at 1am and freaking out.. Not because you've once again missed sleep, but because you know you have to put the stupid phone down.

.... I've owned this phone for 7 days now. I'm so exhausted I'm starting to halucinate.

goliath602
10-20-2010, 03:03 PM
When you've intended to get some sleep by hitting the rack by 10, 11 latest for over a week, but keep looking up at the clock at 1am and freaking out.. Not because you've once again missed sleep, but because you know you have to put the stupid phone down.

.... I've owned this phone for 7 days now. I'm so exhausted I'm starting to halucinate. im on the same boat. I can't seem to ever let my phone leave my hands.

SingingSabre
10-20-2010, 04:40 PM

Sent from my DROIDX

Never!

My girlfriend and I play it while we're throwing our birds at the pigs, if you know what I mean...

ambulance dude
10-20-2010, 04:53 PM
...... you talk to other people, sitting next to you by text message. I do this to my wife and it drives her insane!

fasthair
10-20-2010, 05:00 PM
Hello my name is fasthair and I'm a Droid X addict.

You know it's bad when you are in a private chat room and hear Droid as your buddy gets a text message and you ask him what Droid do you own. Only to find out you both have the X and the conversation goes from work to this sick phone for the next hour.

Or when you get home and your girlfriend asks you what new things to did you learn to do with your phone today?

When you're not a gamer at all but can't put Angry Birds down for hours on end...

When you hope no one developes a 12 step program for this problem...

fasthair

smalltowngirl13
10-20-2010, 05:12 PM
When your reply says "Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk"

That is why I removed the words "using Tapatalk" - the therapist said it would be the first step to admitting there was a addiction problem...

smalltowngirl13
10-20-2010, 05:14 PM
...... you talk to other people, sitting next to you by text message. I do this to my wife and it drives her insane!

Really - isn't she just lucky you that you are next to her?

ambulance dude
10-20-2010, 05:15 PM
Really - isn't she just lucky you that you are next to her?

yeah but the X has its own place on the couch, in between us. OK so I have a serious addiction. lol

crunkfrunk
10-20-2010, 05:19 PM
...as soon as you get off the computer you get on Taptalk

fasthair
10-20-2010, 05:27 PM

or you texted her... honey will you bring me another beer while your up :)

fasthair

smalltowngirl13
10-20-2010, 05:27 PM
yeah but the X has its own place on the couch, in between us. OK so I have a serious addiction. lol

Recognizing is the truly the first step - it is what you do about it from there that matters...I suggest, that maybe your wife needs coping therapy so she can accept the X...LOLOL ;)

didiwags
10-20-2010, 11:45 PM
haha I have done that!!!!!!

You know your an addict when your hubby see's you playing angry birds and wants a try and you tell him no and download it on the ipod for him!!!
No one is going to lay their fingers on my butter.... uh I mean my Droid X!!! :p

bsbabcock
10-21-2010, 02:48 PM
I get the impression what appears to be a silly game or something.. This "angry birds" thing.. I reeeeeeally need to stay away from it. But it's like a train-wreck.. I might have to download just to see it.

Resist! Resist!

smalltowngirl13
10-21-2010, 02:52 PM
I get the impression what appears to be a silly game or something.. This "angry birds" thing.. I reeeeeeally need to stay away from it. But it's like a train-wreck.. I might have to download just to see it.

Resist! Resist!

Since you are resisting... Angry Birds - Android app on AppBrain (http://www.appbrain.com/app/angry-birds/com.rovio.angrybirds)

Let me help you just a bit... :)

Dalverny63
10-22-2010, 04:34 AM

Tottally agreed my life is
1. Sex
2. Wife
3. X
4.Kids
5. Everything else in life

Dalverny63
10-22-2010, 04:42 AM

Or wen u dont rvrn touch ur computer anymore and then wen u realize u need ur laptop for sumfin and can't remeber where u put it

Dalverny63
10-22-2010, 06:53 AM
Or wen u dont even touch ur computer anymore and then wen u realize u need ur laptop for sumfin and can't remeber where u put it