PDA

View Full Version : Can you copy streaming TV shows to watch later on Droid X

bamateamster
10-18-2010, 02:20 AM
New to forums so if this is already here I apologize. I was wondering if I could go to a site and download or copy a streaming TV show or maybe a TV show from a prior week and put it on my X to watch at a later time (work break). If so please let me know the suggested sites and point me in the right direction. A how to step by step would be great. If there is already one on here somewhere point that out as well.

Thanks again!!

dvdcatalyst
10-18-2010, 09:03 AM
New to forums so if this is already here I apologize. I was wondering if I could go to a site and download or copy a streaming TV show or maybe a TV show from a prior week and put it on my X to watch at a later time (work break). If so please let me know the suggested sites and point me in the right direction. A how to step by step would be great. If there is already one on here somewhere point that out as well.

Thanks again!!

Firefox with a plugin called Downlod Helper can download internet videos, and WMRecorder (not free) can record video that plays in a web browser. Depending on the website you use for your shows, one should work if the other does not. It has been years since I played with WMRecorder so I don't know if it is capable of recording into MP4 format. It used to record in WMV format, so if it still does that, you might have to convert your recorded show to MP4 using something else on top of that.