PDA

View Full Version : Verizon NFL App Audio

Cigator
09-20-2010, 06:35 AM
Does anyone else listen to NFL game audio with this app? I was listening to Jets/Pats game and the audio would cut out often. Several times the app dropped the audio connection completely if I got an incoming email/gmail. I was wondering if it was some setting or conflicting app on my phone or if the service is just bad.

Backnblack
09-20-2010, 06:42 AM
The app uses data just like email....So if you get a notification it will interrupt the audio stream.
I get a few drop outs using it, but I was on the move at the time.

Cigator
09-20-2010, 06:46 AM
The app uses data just like email....So if you get a notification it will interrupt the audio stream.
I get a few drop outs using it, but I was on the move at the time.

I was getting constant breaks and delays in the audio stream when I didnt get emails. I had a solid 3g signal with 3 to 4 bars so I'm not sure what was causing it. Wanted to know if other uses get similar results or if I may have a conlfict with the app on my phone

BeardedNinjaGuy
09-23-2010, 08:57 PM
I get similar drops too when nothing else is going on, it can get annoying. And for the interrupts its a programming issue for the audio, as the MLB app will run in the background for audio of games and shows up in the notifications bar while running and you can run other apps.