PDA

View Full Version : Droid X ringtones...

Bert336
09-17-2010, 09:27 PM
I am looking for new droid ringtones with the robot voice like rollin droid and droid invasion, etc....anyone have made any? Thanks

smalltowngirl13
09-17-2010, 09:30 PM
I would download Zedge from the market and search thru the ringtones they have...they have alot - it does take a bit to search thru them but you might even find something else you like. :)

Dalverny63
09-17-2010, 10:09 PM
I usually use www.funformobile.com

This is my X there are many like it but this one is mine...without my X I am useless....my X is useless without me..

iresq
09-17-2010, 10:28 PM
I usually use www.funformobile.com

This is my X there are many like it but this one is mine...without my X I am useless....my X is useless without me..

Love the sig.

Sent from my DROIDX

Usquanigo
09-19-2010, 01:58 AM
Hi, short time lurker, first time poster.

I've taken the advice for Zedge and searched the tones. They are all the stock Droid-voice tones. I guess it's for people with non-Droids that want the sounds. But like the OP, I would love to get some more. Some I'd like to modify. The Message tone is too slow and low pitched. Should be sped up slightly, and pitch shifted only slightly to bring it inline with"Droooiiid", or even "You have an incoming call".

Speaking of which (and I'm rambling a bit here, forgive me), I'd love to get the original "you have an incoming call" sound clip. The clean "Droid Speaks" tone has it overly tin-canned, like it's playing out of a PC speaker or something. Yet, in the noisey tones, it sounds more full and rich. Perhaps that's all the other noise masking the tinny effect? Dunno. But either way, I thought it would be cool to either add in the "Droooiid" after 2 cycles of that "...incoming call" with the eerie background. Then later I got to thinking it would be cool to take the "Test Lab" sound, which starts off with a weird noise that is relatively clean and could be percieved as a phone ring, then adds in "Droooiid". Cool and all, but the "Droooiid" is for email, texts, and boot. So it would be overused. Replace that with the "you have an incoming call" speech, and now you have something that makes some noise, sounds vaguely like a phone ring, and yet adds in that touch of Droid X cool.

Is it possible to get these files onto a PC? I might be able to tweak them around a bit. Not sure how clean they would be (the edits), but it's worth a try I suppose. But the only clean "you have an incoming call" file has that tinny effect on it (plus the other background sounds, the eerie effects), which is why it would be REALLY nice to get the unmodified version of that - if it were possible.

Ok, enough rambling. lol Anyone know of any other new or custom Droid-speech-like tones? Zedge does not appear to have any (unless they don't come up when searching for "droid")

Dalverny63
09-19-2010, 04:56 AM
Thank you

Backnblack
09-19-2010, 07:38 AM
Is it possible to get these files onto a PC?

Once they are on your sdcard, you can connect to your pc and drag them over...