PDA

View Full Version : My favorite shows start on Monday.

markiepaul
09-17-2010, 10:27 AM
How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men(yes I still like it) and Dexter. I've never been so excited for TV since last fall. Monday's are really the only time I actually watch TV. What shows are you guys waiting for?

Dexter is next week, doh.

smalltowngirl13
09-17-2010, 10:30 AM
Big Bang Theory is the best...those guys are wonderful!!

But then again I like all the shows you mentioned with the exception of Dexter - I never got into that one....

Tuesday nights on CBS is one of my favorite nights with the NCIS's....

DebianDog
09-17-2010, 10:36 AM
I love the show but... Funny how Sheen can be a total douchebag and everyone still love him yet we hold Tiger to a higher standard.

Reir
09-17-2010, 10:47 AM
I love Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother. However I believe they've moved Big Bang Theory to Thursday.

markiepaul
09-17-2010, 10:51 AM
I love Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother. However I believe they've moved Big Bang Theory to Thursday.

Just Googled it and you're right. Thanks for the info. That disappoints me so much, oh well.

southernbuck
09-19-2010, 09:39 AM
NCIS's and House (sorry that we no longer have Lost and 24)

psychotic_penguin
10-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Dexter and The Event ftw

Garemlin
10-03-2010, 11:14 AM
House (already started)
Fringe (already started)
Desperate Housewives (already started)
V (still waiting)

psychotic_penguin
10-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Forgot about V, my wife really digs that too

Dalverny63
10-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Boardwalk Empire,Chuck,Lie to Me, & Sons Of Anarchy

Sent from DX runnin Chuck 3.1

sephtin
10-05-2010, 03:40 AM
Boardwalk Empire,Chuck,Lie to Me, & Sons Of Anarchy

OMG.. I stumbled upon this thread.. and in shock and horror went through post after post.. and no mention of Chuck! Thank goodness.. saved by your last post!

There's Chuck, then there's the other stuff on TV that's likely not worth watching... ;) Love that show... ;)

ambulance dude
10-05-2010, 10:42 AM
+1 for House.

Sent from my Droid X in an Ambulance using Tapatalk.

SingingSabre
10-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Glee.

Make fun of me if you want, I've heard worse!

Dalverny63
10-07-2010, 08:55 PM
OMG.. I stumbled upon this thread.. and in shock and horror went through post after post.. and no mention of Chuck! Thank goodness.. saved by your last post!

There's Chuck, then there's the other stuff on TV that's likely not worth watching... ;) Love that show... ;)

Well us tech geeks gotta luv a nerd who can "FLASH" .....lol I crack myself up

southernbuck
10-10-2010, 09:01 AM
Going to give 'The Event' a try....anyone have any thoughts about the series

jmims
10-10-2010, 09:13 AM
I've been watching The Event. Hella strange in that Lost sort of way. I'm diggin' it so far. On a sidenote, I thought V was cancelled? Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Also watching Caprica and Smallville.

.... yes.... Smallville.... I said it.

southernbuck
10-10-2010, 09:54 AM
I've been watching The Event. Hella strange in that Lost sort of way. I'm diggin' it so far. On a sidenote, I thought V was cancelled? Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Also watching Caprica and Smallville.

.... yes.... Smallville.... I said it.

Thanks...just set the DVR to record 'The Event'

markiepaul
10-18-2010, 11:33 PM
The Event has been my favorite new show this season.

Garemlin
10-19-2010, 06:34 AM
Yeah we are hooked on The Event just like we were hooked on Lost. I call it a mix of Lost, V, and Independence Day.

And I just did a search and the new season of V starts in January.

wmedina1991
10-19-2010, 07:36 AM
V is awesome!!!!

But I also love the office, community, and outsourced on nbc!!! Gotta love thursdays!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DroidXSkywalker
04-05-2011, 07:23 AM
I Tivo all my shows, so I don't have to watch commercials, although whilst I'm fast forwarding thru the commercials, if I see a Droid commercial, I'll rewind to it and watch it, then fast forward to my show. The same applies if I see a Droid X featured in a commercial that's not Droid, such as Chase, just to see a Droid X on the telly. My favorite shows are, Pokemon, Worlds Dumbest, and Police Women. I don't watch, alot, of tv, because I am a live in nanny/scullery maid for an older couple, so I take care of them and their, animals, so I get very busy during the day, so sometimes the only time I get in front of the telly is when I can't, sleep in the middle of the night, or whilst I'm eating. But that's, ok with me, because I love what, I do. The animals I help look after entertain me as well.

Droid X. Skywalker's X

DroidXSkywalker
04-05-2011, 07:25 AM
Although sometimes I'll watch tv on my Droid X, especially if we have someone sleeping in our tv room

Droid X. Skywalker's X

DroidXSkywalker
04-05-2011, 07:34 AM
Also I like Star Wars: The Clone Wars. I watch it just so I can hear them day " Droid". I laugh when they say Droid

Droid X. Skywalker's X

The Thrill
07-30-2011, 01:43 AM
Winning!

*Sent from The Thrill's X*

jmartinez748
08-06-2011, 05:12 AM
Whaaaat no sunny in Philadelphia fans here!

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Leach19m
08-06-2011, 05:13 AM
I love Wilfred!

Loving me some Miui

casper55117
03-18-2012, 12:36 PM
I am a fan of Big Bang Theory though sometimes my friends say it not that all funny since sometimes they cannot understand the humor!LOL but still i find thier overly intelligent conversations quite funny and sometimes i find Sheldon hilarious just by looking at his acting since he seems so intelligent yet so naive. I do hope that this season show would actually last

I am also currently following cougar town and new girl since i also find both shows funny and light at the same time, shows that i would want to sit back,relax and watch.:)
the guys on big bang arent that smart. . . . . . . . . BAZINGA . . . .sry had to. ill be quiet now

RheaPatterson
03-17-2014, 03:06 AM
New Girl is becoming more and more disappointing :( It looks like the directors don't really know where the series is going and just improvise from episode to episode